Why dont you just kill youself?✅

(Please take your time to add to your library to get notifications when i update also don't forget to vote also thanks for reading)

Dedicated to

Third person's POV

"If you believe everything you read, maybe it's better not read everything"

You see being Muslim in her society.

It didn't have any perks but it did have it's downfalls.

Amal was never one to go outside much, because of many reasons unknown to her but was well known by her family, especially to her mother. but then again, regardless of what they knew and wanted for her, they also knew that,  Amal also had to go on with life which also includes going to school.

...so Amal had to encounter the consequences of their silence all alone...

and Amal could remember her first encounter with it.

I mean, how could she forget when it was on that same blessed yet tragic day that her mother had given her a headscarf?.

her first headscarf.

It's Funny how she calls it tragic when she was the one whom had asked for it, in fact she begged for it, even when everyone had been skeptical about whether the timeline to give it to her was right...back then she found their behavior annoying and demeaning, almost as if they thought she was yet old or mature enough to hand such a responsibility....that's something she would eventually grow to understand why overtime, and when that time arrives she would wish, she had just given up from the start, because indeed she wasn't ready for what came after.

Anyways back to the story of what happened on that unfaithful day....
It was the worldwide hijab day, and Amal was Hoping that this would be the year that she would be able to get her mom to allow her participate too, she also wanted to wear it too, looking exhausted after having to listen to her daughter ramble about she was not a child and was finally ready to take on the responsibility of handling a headscarf to feel even more closer to God, her mum just lets out a tired sigh and stood up making Amal's eyes widen dramatically, coming back in her mother hands her something, a thin piece of cloth and Amal remembers looking at it as It was worth a million bucks. She absolutely loved it and it was plain and black yet she found it, so interesting, it was a piece of her victory, she remembers being so captivated by the fact that it was something she finally could own after all of the rejections and the plain no's.

Watching her mom help her wrap it on her head, It was an interesting sight, something she wasn't used to, Amal had always had a head full of hair that was full thick and healthy which was always complimented on whenever she was out in public, yet here she sat with her hair nowhere In sight, It was definitely a new feeling, looking at her daughter through the mirror with worried eyes, her mother calls her name, dragging her attention back to herself, she takes a sit next to her and then just simply spills...

Her mother tries to shake off the nervous feeling inside herself as she goes on telling her daughter about the importance and the beauty of it, the relevance of it...anything but the risks involved with wearing it...