(Austin Mahone Long Dirty Imagine) The Picnic

#imagine, You are making the sandwiches for your picnic that you're going to have with Austin. you feel his arms wrapping around your torso squeezing you, making you giggle in response.

"Are you done yet?." Austin says with a hint of impatient.

"Now I am." You turned around to face Austin. You went to peck his lips but he put a finger to your lips.

"Wait till the picnic." Austin says in a whisper. You roll your eyes.

You wrapped your arms around his neck. "Let's go now." You say pushing him lightly.

"Alright."

...

You guys arrived at the park. When you were trying to get out, Austin ran up to your door and carried you bridal style.

"Austin put me down!" You whine while squirming under his arms.

"No."

"Than get all the stuff." I demand. He did what he was told.

Austin carried you to a empty place on the field or on the middle of the field. He placed you down, and you guys started to set up the picnic.

You guys played around with you each other, Chasing each other around the field and eating together till it was night.

You laid on the blanket looking at the stars, Austin doing the same.

"The stars are so beautiful." You say in awe.

"Do you know who is beautiful too?" Austin question.

"Who? You." You gave a smirk to him.

"Well of course, but I was going to say, you." He looked at me and you looked back. you saw him looking at your lips while licking his.

You saw that his eyes were wandering all over your body with so much lust, making you turned on that he wanted you.

"(Y/N), Wanna go back to my house?" He asked with a deep voice. You nodded.

you got the blanket and he got the basket. When both of you entered the car there was a big sexual tension.

Austin was shaking his leg non-stop. When you placed your hand on his leg, he stopped and tensed up, His chest rose up and down slowly, And His hands were so clenched to the wheel. You smiled because you made him feel this type of way.

When you arrived at his house, He stopped the car right away and got out right away. You on the other hand was taking your time.

He practically ran to the door and quickly opened it.

"Mom!" He yelled out making sure his mom wasn't home. Obviously she wasn't because her car wasn't outside and she didn't yell back. So we were alone. Alone, more fun.

Austin turned to look at you, giving you a seducing look. You bit your lip from how sexy he looked when he gave you that look.

"Well looks like we're alone, (Y/N)." He winks at you. You giggle.

You walk up to him and place your hand on his chest. You look up at his eyes to his lips. He couldn't help it and just grabbed your face and crashing his lips to yours.

He explored your mouth with his tongue hitting your sweet spot making you softly moan. He smiles, satisfied that he made you moan first.

He breaks the kiss and carries you bridal style while kissing your neck. He walks to his room, locks the door and places you on his bed.

Austin takes off his top revealing his toned abs. Making you wet.

He starts to kiss you again, but more rough making your moans escape from the kiss which is also making him moan.

He breaks the kiss again and starts to take off your T-shirt, showing your sexy bra. Thank yourself for picking those out to wear today.

He starts to kiss down your torso making you bite your bottom lip from the pleasant feeling.

He stops kissing when he reaches to the hem of your leggings. He takes out your leggings and takes out his pants.

He goes up to your upper body, moving his hands to your breast. He squeezes them making you him in pleasure. He goes to your back unhooking your bra. Now both of you are only in underwear.

"You look beautiful." He winks at you making you giggle.

"You look sexy." You wink back.

He starts kissing you again but with more passion. You both start taking out your underwear throwing them on the ground.

He breaks the kiss looking at your eyes.

"You ready?" He asks before going inside me.

"Condom?"

He goes through the drawer right next to us and takes out a condom. "Condom."

You laugh because you guys just practically copied the 'Okay? Okay.' from the fault in our stars.

Austin looked at you confusingly but just shrugs it off and starts to put on the condom.

He slowly goes into you. Pain starting to come right when he enters his long length in you.

You bite your bottom lip so hard that you can taste blood.

Austin starts to continue going in and out of you slowly to let you get used to his size. Thrust after thrust you get used to it and pleasure flows through your body.

When Austin saw that you got used to his size, he started to go faster.

Moans were filling the whole entire room. It was even getting hot.

Austin started to go faster, making you get to your climax. Austin's thrusts were getting sloppy now, showing that he was also going to his climax.

"Say My Name, (Y/N)." He whispers in your ear.

"Austin!" You scream after he does his last thrust.

Austin lays next to you. Both of you panting and sweating.

"That was great." You say in between your uneven breathing.

"It was." He smiles at me, I smile back.

"I love you Austin."

"I love you too, (Y/N)."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

got any suggestion on who to do next and want it dirty? romantic? or got any questions? tweet me or private message me :)

twitter - @Mahonarryx

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE