his entry no.8

10 September' 2018

Dear you,
"Love is just a four lettered word. But for most of us its more than that". Wow I really do suck at poetry. Don't worry I'll think of something better.

I decided to hang around with L at a local park. Just to check if she was fine. So, we met there and she wore a white dress which complemented her better than before. She sat next to me and rested her head lightly on my shoulder. I held her hand remembering my dad's voice "if you don't hold her hand, that girls gone like my train at subway this morning".

"How are you?", I asked her. Her hair smelled like strawberries.

"Fine"

"Just fine?"

"Better than yesterday"

"Did you cut yourself again?"

"No"

"Will you?"

"Look you don't get it"

"L, I might not know you but I understand very well. Life is worth living for no matter how many problems you have. Light was discovered so there could be darkness. And we should just have the patience to find the right light."

"Its easy for you to say. Your life is perfect"

"My mom left me when I was eight, and I still remember screaming and running towards her when she was leaving. We have a hard time paying for college even with the scholarship. My grandma never seems to work the internet- we giggled an that one-. But I have found a way to look at the great things. And L you are..."

"...I am?"

"Beautiful. And I feel pain when you cut yourself"