Twelve

He was keenly aware that the omega beneath him was emitting a low groaning sound, body clenching around his swollen knot as a stream of unintelligible pleas rolled off her tongue.

There was nowhere for him to go, his legs trembling from the strain of their position and hips rolling from side to side.

A warm rush started at his groin and exploded through him again and he thought he would pass out, hands grappling to find the sides of the desk so that he didn't collapse on top of the omega.

The omega.

Through his blurry vision, he could make out the back of her head, the way the tips of her hair stuck to her clammy skin. Her head titled to the side, cheek resting against the cool plains of his office desk. The desk was shiny. Tears, sweat, or perhaps saliva. Summer's shoulders rose with every breath.

Oh. Jack tried to blink away the blurriness. He didn't remember knotting her a second time.

His brain was a muddle, recovering from being heat-addled. He had never been with an omega in their heat. He had no idea what to do.

First, he had to get this thoughts together. 

He still couldn't see properly.

Glasses.

Good start. He told himself, swiftly locating the glasses that lay on the desk. He was making progress.

The problem was, when he slid his glasses into place, everything snapped into HD, including the sight of his hand that had somehow made its way underneath Summer's top. His body shocked him by forcing another orgasm out, another load emptying inside of the girl.

He started counting to ten in his head, just about managing to keep his composure when his body tightened with another tremor. 

Summer groaned beneath him, unfocused eyes opening, and he resisted the urge to flinch away from her.

Okay.

He was inside Summer.

They were tied together inside his office.

He couldn't tell if any of those things were good or not.

It was hard for him to think with all the conflicting impulses in his body.

He was inside of his mate, except she wasn't his mate, she was Callum's daughter, and she was sprawled on top of his work desk, semen dripping down the inside of her leg as his knot finally started to deflate; and he was suddenly hit with a terror so wild that it was all he could do to not try and knot her again and keep his seed inside for a little longer.

He caught himself as his hips started to rotate, quickly removing himself from her body once he was small enough to get out without hurting either of them. 

They detached with an obscene pop, the noise making Summer shudder and look up at him, eyes a little clearer. The heat scent that had clouded both of their minds was still there, just temporarily sated. Jack wondered how long that would last.

Speaking of lasting, he wanted to beat his chest and roar as he took in the state of her exhausted body.

He had done that to her.

When he looked at the mess he had made of her, his nether region gave an interested twitch. He couldn't help but feel proud of himself.

He didn't think that feeling was a good thing, however good and bad were starting to blur together and he wasn't so sure anymore.