3

"y/n?" someone tapped my shoulder....

i looked over to see my....

EX-boyfriend....Jackson wang....

want to know why he is my ex ?

well let the author tell you...

~~~ flashback of 3 years ago..~~~

y/n's p.o.v.

i was walking home from cherry's house with a chocolate box in my hands ,because tomorrow is valentines day , and i wanted to suprise my boyfriend with homemade chocolates.....i was smiling to myself when the thought of him smiling

when i was walking home and saw someone kissing in the dark alley.

and i thought it was some slut...but then i saw....

jackson....he looked like he is eating someone face off...

i felt tears streaming down my face.... but then..he caught me looking at him...

"y/n! that's not what you think!" he quickly ran to me....

"stop...." i said i couldn't take it anymore..tears is running down from my eyes..

"y/n....."he said to me

"you were the one who gave me hope...and you were the one who crushed it..."i felt my tears streaming down my face...

"i'm sorry...i.--"

"here" i gave him the chocolate i made from cherry's house...

"happy valentines day.....never expected you gave me the present by kissing another girl though..."

and then i ran to my house..still crying

i got inside my house and quickly go to my room and lock it....

i was crying there and then i go to the bathroom in my room and took the cutter with me...

and i was gonna cut my hand ..but then..

"y/n dinner is ready" my mom said searching for me...and then she found me..

positioning myself to cut on my wrist.

she looked horrified, and quickly threw the cutters away from my hand.

i was sobbing again...my mom quickly hugged me..and i instantly knew..my mom is crying..

because the girl who she raised..is trying to cut herself..

"y/n? , darling? what hapenned here?" my dad said come to my room..he looked to the cutter infront the bathroom door

which my mom throw away.., he instantly knew what happened.

"oh..kiddo.."...he quickly hugged me...

and then we all cried there.

my sister wasn't there that night...she was partying with her friends at the club...so she doesn't know what i was going through. but i tried to keep the smile in my face, even if it's fake..

~~flashbacks ends~~

"what do you want jackson" i coldly asking him. cherry instantly knew it was jackson.. her face shows anger,hurt for me...

"i want---

TBC (to be continued)

hehe sorry for the cliffhanger...