6

Hello, hi guys. I've been having the worst few weeks. I've been feeling depressed and then my boyfriend broke up with me. Even though I just don't have motivation to do so I've decided to harness those feelings for some quality chapters.

I really enjoy reading comments because some of them really make my day, so I'm going to start thanking people for their comments in each chapter, starting next chapter.

Thank you so much for the support <3

Please enjoy

****
Tree branches swayed gentely with the soft breeze. As the sun set on the horizon, it's orange and red light that peered through the branches and the beams danced along the empty street.

Spring was coming, it was evident by the light green colours appearing on the tree branches. The days were getting warmer and the nights were getting shorter. Most people would agree that ,THIS, was complete bliss.

A beautiful moment of nature at it's finest.

But (Y/N), who had been walking home at this time. With her shoulders hunched forward and her hands stuffed comfortably in her grey pants pockets. Found it mildly sickening.

She was there again, in that dark place she hated so. It would always sneak up on her, whenever she felt like the world was okay it would come back again. When she was with people she smiled and she laughed and she made jokes she spoke and she listened and she seemed happy.

But truly,on the inside, she felt pain.

It felt like it was this low , rumbling pain that boiled inside of her chest. The kind that was uncomfortable. It felt like it was slowly eating away at her until she was dead, it was going to kill her...

If she held her breath it would stop.

...but she could only hold her breath for so long...

Would she off herself? Probably not. Did she she think about doing it? Defiantly.

She couldn't talk to anybody about it, she felt dumb about it. Like they wouldn't understand  or they would tell her she had no right to feel the way she did.

The only people that knew how she felt, were the demons she battled.

The ones that made here feel this way.
The ones that gave her nightmares.
The ones who spoke to her.

"They're laughing at you."
"You sound like the only thing you car about is yourself. Stop talking!"
"If you ask the the teacher for help, she along with everyone will think you're stupid."
"He doesn't love you, he's using you."
"If you were gone, no one will even notice."
"What you did was horrible, and your going to rot in hell for it."
"Life beyond this, school, your friends, everything... is pure misery."

They'd say.

And to be honest, sometimes what they were saying was true and she hated that. She had no fight left in her. It felt like the demons were dragging her whole body down.

So, everything she did, she forced, she pretended.
She pretended to smile.
She pretended to laugh.
She joked about her depression.
She pretended to speak normally.
She pretended to listen.
She pretended to be happy.

So this scene, of another day of routine for the rest of your life until you die, living with a repeat of day, night, day, night and the seasons all repeating themselves. Made her so sick.

Why does she have to live like this? Work to live and live to work. Only lucky people got to live out of the norm and unfortunately (Y/N) wasn't one of them. She knew she wasn't and that's when suicide would pop into her head the most.