Chapter 3- The rouge

It has probably been 2 days since Sky and I left our packs. We were well on our way to our desired destination. We were probably somewhere in Mexico.

As we were running through the woods I suddenly smelt a horrid smell. It smelt like rotten garbage and sewer water. My instincts kicked in knowing it was a rogue and I push Sky behind me. I got into a defensive crouch and growled a fierce growl. I knew I had to protect the person I had grown to think of as my daughter even though she was the same age as I was.

The rouge stepped out from the bushes to my left and watched us with his large red eyes. It began to circle us and I pushed sky indicating that she should run in that direction. Once she was gone I began circling the rogue also. We jumped at each other and then the rogue aimed at my neck. I jumped to the side and quickly dodged the hit. I then circled him again and looked for an opening where I could get a hit. Finally seeing and j opening I quickly jumped on top of him and quickly ripped out his throat.

Running in the direction I sent Sky I began to search for her. I found her about 20 feet away hiding in some bushes. I nudged her with my nose and she come out from the bushes. We then continued on our journey to find our home somewhere in Central America.

Julia's wolf

Julia's wolf.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So I was thinking that slowly but surely I will be editing and adding parts to this story while working on my other story.
Love,
Anonymystric