Chapter 19

POV > HARRY
×

My hands tighten around the steering wheel as we drive down the road towards the arena where we would see our idol perform.

The car was completely silent, even the radio was shut off. The day before we couldn't stop talking about our excitement to see Louis, but today, it had finally set in.

And honestly, I'm terrified. Of course, I'm excited, too, but in seven hours I get to see the love of my life right before my eyes. The thought makes my heart race.

I take a left turn and pull into the area parking lot, driving around a bit to find a parking spot. I find one and stop the car, turing off the engine and unbuckling my seatbelt.

Liam and Niall climb out of the backseat, closing the door behind them. We glance at each other, nodding and turning to walk to the front doors, where a line of people wait, most of them being female.

I just hope I don't get crushed in the pit.

×

POV CHANGE > ZAYN
×

I stand in the doorway of Louis' dressing room, watching as his stylist fixes his hair.

Louis' first show of his tour started in an hour.

I walk over to him carefully, not wanting to trip in my heels. He looks over to me as I approach him.

"Hi Za-- Veronica, excited for the show?" Louis corrects himself just in time, the hair stylist not seeming to notice his slip-up. I let out a quiet sigh of relief.

"Very, Mr. Tomlinson." I answer. Louis has told me numerous times to just call him by his first name, but a) I liked using his last name, b) I feel I should keep professional around other team members, and c) I liked bothering him.

"All done, dear!" Louis' hair stylist smiled down at him. Louis smiled back and thanked her warmly as she exited the room.

"Are you excited?" I ask, adjusting my shirt and taking off my fake glasses.

"Of course. I'm buzzing." Louis grinned, and paused. "I'm-.. I'm going to tell them. After the show."

I raise my eyebrows in surprise, widening my eyes at him.

"Really?" I ask, and he nods.

"Do you think they'll be mad?" Louis inquires quietly. I shake my head.

"I doubt it. Just, very surprised." I place my hand on his shoulder to comfort them.

"It won't be any different, you've already been talking to them for years."

"I know." Louis nodded, sighing and shaking his head, another smile growing on his face.

"You should probably go change." He says, motioning to my outfit (which is of course a pencil skirt and white high heels).

"Oh, right." I laugh, grabbing my bag from the ground by the door. "Good luck!" I call as I exit the room, heading towards the bathroom.

Oh my god, I'm so excited to meet my friends.

POV CHANGE > HARRY