Percy

He's doubting.

He really wants to do the vapor travel special to Poseidon's kids.

But since there are hunters, and they're mortals, with him -- the brothers Dean and Sam -- he thinks it will be soon for him to try it out.

So instead of trying that, he had been doing workouts inside the room for three hours, no breaks.

As the sun rises, he's still doing some exercise that might be a heart attack to the others.

"Dude, you're sweating like a pig!" Dean said as soon as he saw Percy. He still has some bed hairs suggesting he just woke up.

"Morning, Dean." Percy greeted and grabbed a water.

"How long have you been doing that?"

"Dunno. Three or four hours maybe? I need more stamina for the hunt. And I have ADHD."

Dean has this are-you-serious look at Percy. Suggesting that it's impossible.

"Trust me on this one. They come in packs, and I'm sure there are tons of them." Percy said.

"You sound so sure about them," Dean answered.

"I hate them, to be honest. Disturbing someone's peaceful life? That's a big no. I just want to go to college together with my wise girl, but they're just getting in my way." Percy said.

"You know, we share the same perspective here kiddo. Those stupids keep on pestering other lives, while they have theirs. So, you're in the team now." Dean announced.

Sam came out of the bedroom, oblivious to their conversation. "Morning guys."

"Let's go eat! I'm hungry." Percy announced. "But I'm going to take a shower first."

"We don't have a size for you," Dean said.

"Nico brought my things, so that means I have my emergency kit here and some of my clothes. Don't worry, I won't impose too much." Percy pointed at the bag they didn't saw last night.

"Nah." Dean disagreed. "If you get tired of school, you can join us. Hunt and kick some ass."

Sam glared at his brother. "Dean..."

"What? He's a good asset to be with us." Dean said.

That was the last thing Percy heard before he went to the bathroom and take a bath.

As soon as he locked the door, he created a rainbow from tap water and called his girlfriend.

"O Fleecy, do me a solid. Show me Annabeth in her home."

An image of Annabeth sitting at a couch while scribbling something in a pad made Percy smile.

"Hey, wise girl." He greeted.

Annabeth almost spilled the pencils sitting on her lap when she saw the message. "Oh my gods, Percy! Where are you?"

"I'm still here in California. Don't worry, I'm going home soon. Did Nico told you?"

Annabeth nodded. "He did. That's why Will was outrageous because he shadow traveled again to find you. Did you get your things?"

"He delivered it. Tell him thanks. He just left not letting me say anything." Percy said. "I love you, wise girl."

"I love you too, seaweed brain," Annabeth replied.

He swiped the iris to end the call and started to take a shower and eat their breakfast.

_____________________________________
A/N:
My chapters were short, right? I just want to make it long, since, in my drafting of the story (inside my head), it's a short story, like it will be finished reading in one sitting wherever you are.

Anyway, thanks for reading. You can vote or comment if you like.

Good day! 😄😄

-IcariaErin