68 Eldest Miss Has Returned (2)

"I understand you've experienced it for yourself. However, I have not, so I will not say I understand how you feel because I don't."

Older Wu Xingxie listened to her words carefully because despite being the same person, both had different thoughts.

"Of course I know that. That's why, you have to drop the kind attitude and harden your heart. You must not show weakness to anyone!
Those who have hurt me must pay the price!"

16 year old Wu Xingxie was still the same Xingxie before her brother's death so she didn't want to harm anyone. Not to mention killing, she couldn't bring herself to.

21 year old Wu Xingxie knew her younger self well so she reached out to her shoulders and squeezed them.

"You are Wu Xingxie, someone who has tried to please others but in the end what happened? You will be killed by your so called family!You'll lose all your loved ones, one by one!
No one will care about your death. Do you really want to die the way I did?" She couldn't believe she was taunting her own self.

This is the only way to put and end to this. I have to return to my body!

The younger her shook her head, unable to look at her older self.

"I'm sorry." She apologized but older Wu Xingxie squeezed harder.

"Right now, I have prevented Xuan'er from being poisoned to death. One of the assassins who will kill me have been killed. Madam Gu and I have evidence on Wu Dingxiang's crimes. I've sown discord between the Wu family members and slowly, I'll lead them into self destruction. You don't have to worry about anything!"

The younger her flinched and wanted to believe it was just a nightmare but no, this was reality. Thinking of what she almost would have gone through, her body began to tremble.

Her breathing grew louder and much ragged as she tried to accept the change in her future self.

"I-I....."

Older Wu Xingxie released her and smiled at her.

"Don't worry. I won't allow anyone to harm you or anyone we care about. Those who get in the way of my revenge will be shown no mercy."
She leaned closer and hugged the younger version of herself who began to disintegrate and enter her body.

***
Wu Xingxie shot open her teary eyes, seeing the familiar ceiling of her room. She had never been so terrorized in her life as much as she was this second.

The event of losing her memories almost seemed like a nightmare.

What would have happened if I didn't convine my own self?

She looked at herself and when she saw her clothes, she was certain it all happened. While in the dark unknown realm, she was unaware of what was happening in real life so when she was conscious, it all rushed into her.

Wu Xingxie's body shivered as she recalled meeting Chantara, arguing with Wei and meeting that masked man once more.
However, she had no idea how she ended up in her own bed. She went unconscious so she didn't know what happened after.

It scared her because if she hadn't regained her memories in time, all her plans would have been ruined.

Unexpectedly, the image of her being carried by Wei flashed in her mind. The way he spoke to her, and how she acted towards him made her feel awkward. He was only trying to help her out.

Wu Xingxie tried to relax and closed her eyes.

After a few minutes, she was able to clear her thoughts and sat up on the bed.

"I should apologize to him." She told herself even though she didn't mean to be rude to Wei.

Wu Xingxie finally acknowledged him as trustworthy. The reason was because when she forgot everything, he didn't leave her and searched for her.

If he was really working for Master Wu, he would have left her so that she wouldn't return to the estate. The fact that he was willing to cause a commotion without caring about people talking about him moved her heart.

Wu Xingxie stood up and walked to the door to open it when it was opened before she could step out.

Her eyes enlarged as she stared at the male before her. The man had a similar expression as he stared back at her.

*****
Incoming fluff/angst

But anyways here's the fun fact about me:
I'm allergic to bologna . I know, that sounds like baloney!

Ok let me just take my a$$ out the door.

On a serious note though I really am allergic. Don't ever eat them near me cuz I will legit scream in your face.