chapter 1-the 7 kingdoms

(I probably should start with an intrduction to y/n so here)

Name:y/n
Kingdom:seoul
Family:parents
Friends:three
Hobbies: singing-dancing-walking around the castle gardens

(Ok we can start now)

Y/n P.O.V

Maid:miss y/n you need to wake up and get ready for the ball.

Y/n:ok thankyou

*you get up and get dressed by the help of the maids,this is the dress that you wear*

Y/n:thankyou very much,were is mollie though?(mollie is your cat btw)

Maid:ummm....mollie is in the dining room ma'm

Y/n:ohh ok goodbye

Timeskip to the ball

*yoj got out of your car and covered your face so the flasbes wont affect your eyes*

Mum:come on y/n

Y/n:yes mum

*when we got inside we waited at the top of the steps and got introduced we all bowed and i went away from my mother so i get atleast a little time before she introduces anyone*

Anouncer:laidies and gentlemen you are all invited to this ball in honour of the 7 kings, i will leave the speach to the king of the busan region.

King busan:thankyou very much,its a pleasure to see all of you here healthy.

King busan:can we make a toast for my son jimin who will next week be taking up my role as king of busan.

Crowd:may jimin be health and happy as the king of busan!

*after that i went out into the garden but only to get dragged bavk ny my mother to as i well know to meet some prince*

Mum:sweetie this is prince jimin his father is the ling of busan.

Y/n:*i bowed*hello jimin

Jimin:hello y/n,isnt it?

King busan:oh jimin i see you found y/n the princess of seoul,i need to talk to her mother why dont you take her for a walk around the garden maybe even show her your friends if were long.

Jimin:yes father

*with that they disappeared and i was left alone with jimin*

Jimin:so cutie come with me so i can introduce you to the boys

Y/n:*ummm.... Okay

*he took me out to the garden were i saw 6 handsome boys talking with some sort of champagne in thier hand then jin waved over at them and thats when i realised i was in the company of the 7 princes of the south, kill me now whyyyyy*

Tae:hey jimin whos the cutie*smirking*

*i wanna punch him sooo bad*

Jimin:oh shes the one and only princess of seoul

J-hope:when you said one and only you werent joking...hahaha

Jungkook:aww this little gurl has to pick one of us to be her king

Y/n:*i was ragi g i just couldnt hold it in any longer*at this rate i rather marry a baboon than any if you pervs

*they were all shook by what i said and smirked and left to fi d something better to do*

*i was at talking to my friend lisa when someone fell into me and......*