.......

Its been 2 months since the funeral and there is a ball at you his palace tonight.

We spent all day looking for clothes and this is the final outfit-

Dress

 Makeup

Makeup

Hair

We are now on our way there

Yoongi P.O.V

Today is the day I will propose... I love y/n. So when the boys came over I took them to my room and told them.

Jungkook: I'm so happy for you

They all said something all g those lines and we hugged.

My butler came in with my clothes and I went and got ready.

I was helping to position everything in the room.

After a while we started getting guests but I told y%n a different time than the rest so she could be here later so I could get everything ready.

I told my father about my love and he said I should do it. U tried to make an announcement but no one would listen so I got up on a table and shouted...then they looked.

Yoongi: there is a reason for this ball, and that reason would be a proposal....I'm in love with princess y/n, today I will propose

Every one cheered and the party continued until she got here. As soon as I saw her I was blown away she was beautiful in the dress, I put my drink down and walked over to her and her family.

Yoongi: I hope you will have a good time *bows*

Y/n mum: thankful yoongi

They walked off and I took y/n's hand and took her over to the boys.

After a while of talking it was time for food and y/n had to sit at a table with her family and so did everyone...my table was the top one..ofcoarse.

During dinner me and y/n would swap glances at each other and smiles.

Then my father made an announcement-

Father:.........................and now my son has to make an announcement.

I got butterflies in my stomach and stood up.

Yoongi: There was a reason for this ball....

Yoongi:y/n come here please

I got out of my seat and I went in front of my table and y/n walked up with a very confused face.

Yoongi:y/n since the first time I laid eyes on you I thought you were special....*I held both her hands* *she was starting to turn red with that lovely smile on her face* the first time I kissed you I knew you were special *her eyes widened and teared up* y/n...I'm in love...*i got down on one knee* y/n will you be mine for the rest of our lives..will you marry me y/n?

She covered her face and started to cry. She put her hand down. And she told me happily.

Y/n:yes!

I quickly got up and hugged her while she put her hands around my neck and every one got out of their seats and started clapping. I then kissed her and we heard a cheer behind us and my parents and hers came over and we came out of the hug with her hands still over my shoulders.

My mum: welcome to the family y/n *hugs her*

Y/n:thankful *still kinda crying*

Her parents talked to me and then there was dancing until it was time to go.

Y/n P.O.V

I saw my parents leaving so I went up to them but they told me i was staying here.

I looked at yoongi and he came over and they told him that they had agreed on this with his parents.

Y/n:bye mum, bye dad!

I hugged them and they left.

Me and yoongi were the only ones left in the room apart from his parents who came over to us.

His dad:I think it would be time that you two should go to bed?

His mum:yes now you are sharing a room ok?

Yoongi:*smiles* yes goodnight

Y/n:goodnight

We all head to our rooms. Me and yoongi came to his room which took a while to get to and we went in and I changed into some pjs and got into bed and waited for him.

When he came back he got into bed and we faced each other while holding hands.

Y/n:today was the happiest day if my life

Yoongi:I'm glad of that