Shocked

Surpriseeeeee haha may be shock. Yep I'm here with new chapter. So enjoy...

               **********

Sorry..... aman whispered looking down.

Do hell with your sorry...... arnav just could not believe his loyal pa.. aman mathur did not complete his work. Wasn't this first time he was saying sorry for not doing the work given by him he thought to himself frowning.

Asr listen..... aman tried clarifying his action but who will make asr understand.

What's there to listen. I clearly gave you all the instruction and even told there should not be any mistake..... arnav reminded him about his order which he gave few days back.

Ya and cut the call without listening anything.... aman muttered to himself.

Did you said something??? arnav asked seeing him moving his lips.

No.. no..Nothing..... aman stammered looking at his angry gaze.

Now be ready to get fired for real..... arnav threatened pointing his index finger without giving him any chance to speak.

Bhabi..... aman whined seeking support. And he knew who can save him from the wrath of asr.

What the... now you are calling me bhabi. From which angle do I look like bhabi to you .... arnav nearly pounced upon him.

Stop it arnavji. He is calling me. Not you..... khusi stopped him before he could jump on poor aman.

And he did not complete your work because he was doing my work...... khusi informed proudly looking at aman who in return gave her his best smile.

What the... aman who gives you salary... arnav asked in disbelief. He was angry now. Instead of doing such important work he was busy completing ladies stuff.

Bhabi I thought asr loved you..... aman said instead of answering looking at khusi with pity. He thought asr would be proud of his khusi bhabi but here he was talking about money and all.

I too thought the same... khusi whispered now in verge of crying.

What the..... now from where his love for khusi came in the conversation. Weren't they talking about  the work he gave to aman arnav thought looking at their weird behaviour.

Jiji..... khusi called looking at payal few drops of tears rolling down her eyes.

Khusi pls don't cry...... payal said wiping her tears and glaring at arnav for making her sister cry who stood confused not knowing what was his actual fault.

What is this chote? How could you say that you don't love her? She is your wife for God shake. What is wrong with you.... anjali scolded him going near khusi.

When did I say that??? arnav confusedly asked trying to remember when he utter such words but was completely blank.

Hello hi bye bye... call lawyer nk bituwa..... mami jumped in making other look at her wierdly.

What will lawyer do manorama??? nani asked not getting his daughter in law.

Oh sasuma for their divorce.... mami supplied winking at them conveying that she was just pulling his chote's leg. But who will make their innocent khusi bitiya understand who nearly suffered panic attack.