21. You Amaze Me

A/n well it seems that this book as become my addiction. As I cannot stop thinking about it and the plot and the characters. Everything.

And a wonderful Will Smith appreciating what all of us are imagining. *wink wink*

Well enjoy!! Xoxo

Cassidy Clarke POV

He really did take me. He took me to new levels of euphoria and excitement. And god did he know how to please a woman. Caressing every inch of me before touching me in any sexual way and wanting me to come before him. His name seemed to remain on my tongue as he continued his sensual assault on my ever-needy body. I had never experienced sex like this before, like he was memorising my body and its features as though to know what to do next time – like he was explicitly wanting and needing the next time.

But the one thing that confused me, was that when he caressed me, not once did he say anything about the scars, he just seemed to hold his hands, lips – or tongue – there slightly longer before moving away.

Drew disposed of the used condom and slipped in beside me again, the mid-morning sun flowing in small tendrils into the room and onto us stark naked wrapped in the doona.

After the fourth orgasm I barely knew what was going on around me, all I knew was:

1. That Drew Knew Fucking Damn Well what he was doing

2. I was on cloud nine or rather whatever was above cloud nine

3. Drew seemed to be happy with himself and

4. I didn't want it to end anytime soon.

I felt content in Drew's arms, as stupid as it sounded, I felt like I had known him my whole life, and that he accepted me, which was news to me. I sighed in content, coming down from yet another orgasmic high he had just given me.

"Cassidy?" he asks as his hand rested on my waist following the lines of the rose vines and thorns that made their way around to my back.

"mmm?" was my pathetic reply.

I heard him sigh. "The scars?-" he started but I knew that he was worried about saying something that would hurt me, getting the scars that littered my body were worse that what he thought I'd react to him asking me about them.

"Yes Aspen made them well, most of them, and yes, I hate them, but that's why I covered them up, I couldn't bare to look at them, and most guys thought they were heinous and tended to dump me right on the spot once they saw them, most of the guys thought I was suicidal, and that I did them to myself, but who would believe me when I said that 'no, my twin made them on me because I talked to her friend! Or that she did it because she hit me over the head and did them because she was drunk and bored!? I told you and the others that she ruined my life..." I draw out.

"what do you mean most of them?" he ground out, I could tell he was demanding an answer just by the tone of his voice.

"Zane Rolland, the owner of the club Whiskey & Wine, when I refused to submit or perform for him he hit me over the head and I blacked out, I woke up tied up on his couch in his office above the his club, he said he needed to 'punish' me and well, he made the cuts on my waist, and ribcage, where you're trailing your fingers, I know you can feel them, but those ones aren't the worst, the ones on my ribcage are for worse, when he did them, he nicked a few ribs, stabbed me too...but by fucking god, he didn't break me..." I trailed off. I felt him pull me closer to him and he planted a kiss on my forehead, nothing sexual or passionate but it made my heart flutter and the affection.

"You Never cease to amaze me" he says and kisses my bare shoulder.

I find myself smiling and turned around to face him. His seemed to already have been staring at me and gave a boyish grin.

"I don't suppose you'd be up for round five before a shower?" he asks wriggling his eyebrows at me, before sending a slightly deranged wink my way. I bit my lip and his eyes flicked to them. I rolled my tongue on my bottom lip before rolling it between my teeth.

"And what way would you have me orgasm this time?" I ask amused and excited.

In a moment's notice he had bounced up and was hovering over me pulling my waist towards his pelvis.

"well-" he paused. "-I have yet to taste you." He stated before feverishly began kissing my lips. He rolled my bottom lip into his mouth and played with it between his teeth.

Damn...

He pulled away and began trailing kisses between the valley of my breasts before kissing my naval and heading further south.

....................

But of course, the universe seemed to hate me, and some asshole decided that the perfect time to interrupt was when I was on the high of my fifth orgasm. My toes curled, and I fisted the sheets throwing my head back into the pillows as a loud knock sounded on the door of the bedroom. I inwardly groaned at being interrupted, but I was still high on euphoria to even register that Drew had gotten up and grabbed a cushion and covered his – what I assume – was a hard cock as he went and answered the door. The door obstructed my view of whoever was at the door, but I was able to get a nice – very nice – side view of Drew's ass.

"Archer what's up?" Drew asks way to casually, as he stood in front of Archer, stark naked with a bright pink cushion covering his manhood. I stifled a laugh as I pulled the sheets over my body.

"Dude, couldn't you have put on some damn clothes!" Archer exclaims. And I could imagine that he turned around and tried to cover his eyes.

"Well...no, you seemed pretty hell bent on me answering the door" Drew states amused before turning to me and giving me a wink. I sat up and the sheets fell from my front, baring my breasts to Drew who was trying to remain composed and focused. His eyes darted to Archer at the door and back at me, I gave him a smirk before raising my hands to cup both my breasts.

"So, what did you need Archer?" Drew grits out as he tried to remain focused on Archer and I threw my head back and pinched my nipples causing me to gasp quietly, but loud enough for Drew to fist his bright pink cushion.

Hehehe suck it...

"Well, Leon needs all of us in the office in 20 minu-"

"okay!" Drew states as he slams the door shut, throws the cushion to the side and stalks his way to me. He grabbed my hands and pulled me up onto my knees to be face to face – and chest to chest with Drew, his hands circled around my waist and his hands then rested on my butt.

"That wasn't very nice..." he whispered as he trailed his nose along my jaw.

"oh?" I ask playing coy. He grunts in response as he pinches my ass cheek causing me to squeak and squirm.

D-Drew S-stop" I squirm as he begins tickling my sides.

"say you're sorry." He states sternly as I continue to squirm and laugh as he continued his assault on my body.

"o-okay, I'm sorry!" I say as he stops, I breath heavily and rested my forehead on his chest, which was rumbling due to his laughing.

"Alright, we better get ready.-" He murmurs into my ear before kissing my hair. "-But, I promise you, we Will continue this later."

I'm pretty sure he means that too...

A/n sorry guys, I promise and the next few chapters will have action, but I just couldn't help but have a cute coupley chappie again... I'll restrain myself now...

Maybe, no promises...

Xoxo