Shit 2: I'm indebted.

Anyway, there is one time incident particular that make me impressed. I guess it when we're form 5 ( 17 y/0). Most students don't like me because of my blunt no insurance mouth. Also maybe i was being kerek (annoying). So one time, I make someone (Diana) cried because I want to change something up. 

     While Diana is crying her heart out, our setting table was in a group setup (study group). So imagine while Diana was crying at a group of people, one by one left the table, even Balqis left me. 

     But only Amani stayed with me. I was grateful until Amani said 

     "Kau tahu kan aku boleh je tinggalkan kau sorang kat sini". 

     (You know that I can just leave you alone here, right?)

     As if she was informing me how big her 'sacrifice' are. I was actually got very sentap (snap) for that. Seriously, that hit me extremely HARD (why? - because I can still remember that until this day with my shitty memory). It makes it less sincere and sound forced. 

     But you know what, she stayed. I guess that why I'm being loyal to her because I was touched and indebted? I let her do what she wants and being nice as much as possible, even my sister get jealous why I'm so kind to Amani more than her.