Chapter 7

Alex's pov
I was sitting on couch at my home.. My breathe is uneven.......
My heart is weak as compare to normal humans.... And I have extreme phobia of living alone ...
God I should have take jennie with me

What to do?? I can't breathe properly ... Where is my phone

I quickly search my phone to dial my parents no... Yee parents they said they want to visit meet me.... They live in different state.. But still have barely time to meet me....

They don't give me attention.but they said they love me and wants to meet me this weekend ..

I found my phone so dialed there no.

" *ring *ring "
Hello?? " my mothers 's voice

Mother!! " I said with a heavy breathe

"Oh my child.... How are you "

"I am fine mother... I was so excited to meet you and father "

"Ummm..!! Alex!! Baby!!! I want to tell you something "

" what mother?? "

"Umm.. Baby!! We can't make it this weekend.. But I promise you we will come next month.. "

Again!! I was lost on words... Why they are always like this... Okay calling them was a bad idea

"You guys are always like this " I shout on phone and cut with a heavy breathe..

She called several time after that but I didn't picked up....

Now my breathe was more uneven...
I stand up from sofa and make my way to kitchen's drawer to find my inhaler (I am not asthma patient, but sometimes I use inhaler when I have breathing problem, because of my heart)

I quietly stand up from sofa and made my way towards kitchen..... Every step is feel like I was climbing mountain... Its feel likes someone just tie something heavy in my legs.... That's how it felt.....

Reaching kitchen was like fighting battle... My head was sipping and my heart was ready to come out any second

Today was very bad day for me..... First at school coach suspend me, and edward shouted on me, than again at his home we fought, and than betrayal of my parents...

And now I am alone!! Jennie..?? She also didn't

care?? No no she love me. My phobia is speaking non sense... Jennie loves me and edward will also love me

I am in worst condition right now... I can't see properly... Also. I was trying to hard to maintain my consciousness

I open drawer and search for inhaler.... I can't bear anymore... I will unconscious any second... But suddenly there was red drop of a liquid blood??... Its blood on my hands.... I slowly move my hands towards my nose.... Oh so my nose is bleeding.. This is not good sign...

My heart is beating soo fast and sweat covers all my body..

I found it!! I found inhaler

But holding it was like holding a million ton heavy rock...why this is soo heavy

My vision gone fully blur and inhaler dropped from my hand.... To balance my self I tried to hold near by dining table but expect dining table, I hold dining cloth...

I couldn't stand... Everything was blur and dark...... I couldn't stand anymore
I fall on my backward and dining cloth also came with me.... All the things shattered here and there