Sonali Machado (continue)

Was he sooo psyched about me being happy or not? The part where he said me he meant no harm to me seemed to convey exactly the opposite message.
I couldn't be scared, could I ? I had never even seen the guy, Much less talked to him. He was just trying to have a laugh, right? I wished with all my heart that I could believe that. But something in me refused to believe. There's something more to this, a little part of me screamed, though I sat calmly on my chair and stared at the screen.
  The best option was to ignore him. That's what my dad would have said: ignore people who seemed to threaten you and keep as far from them as possible; this way, they will leave you alone. What if I did ignore him but he kept sending me more and more freakish and weird messages? By the looks of it, the guy didn't seem to give that up easily.
    I wondered if he was a little not right in the head. Maybe that's why he was so obsessed with my being happy or not.
And then I snapped out of my daze.
Come on, he just wanted to know if I was happy or not . what harm could that mean? I shrugged away all the scary thoughts and clicked on reply.
Hello Omi
I wondered if Hello was too formal, and if I should say Hey or Hi. But I didn't who was I dealing with so, I stuck to formal.
Its kind of a strange message that you've sent me, you know, about me being happy or not.
I guess I am happy. I mean, no sickness or death around me so far.😃

Okay. I was trying to be humorous. Was it humorous?? I swallowed nervously.
But i wanted to know why it is that you're so interested in knowing such details about me.
I was trying to sound authoritative
I thought that was enough to say. I hit the send button and watched as my message slid under his.
Okay, I couldnt take it back now. I could just wait for the reply telling me why he was sending me such weird messages.....(to be continued)
Pg.14