131-135

131. People who leave large spaces between their words enjoy freedom and independence, while those who squeeze their words together tend to like the company of others. If your words are totally jammed together, you might be intrusive or have the tendency to crowd people.

132. While a very heavy pen pressure can suggest tension and anger; a moderately heavy pressure is a sign of commitment. A soft pressure means you're empathetic and sensitive.

133. If you dot your "i's" high on the page you likely have an active imagination. A closely dotted "i" is the mark of an organized and detail-oriented mind. If you dot your "i's" to the left, you might be a procrastinator. And if you dot your "i's" with a circle, you likely have playful and childlike qualities.

134. If you cap off your "t's" with a long cross, you're likely determined and enthusiastic, possibly with stubborn tendencies. If you use a short cross, however, it could be because you're lazy. If you cross you lowercase "t's" up high, you likely have many goals and aim high. If you cross them low, it could mean it's time to raise the bar for yourself; low crossers tend to aim low as well.

135. Big and outgoing personalities tend to write in large letters. Shy and introverted types prefer to write small. If you have average-sized writing, it demonstrates a strong ability to focus and concentrate.