Chapter 8

I woke up the next day. I checked my phone, only to find a text from Jungkook.

10:11AM Wake up, sugar. -JK

How did he even get my number? I had saved his number in my phone but I never texted him. I looked beyond the curtains and saw Yoongi was still asleep on the couch, snuggling his cushion.

10:12AM How did you get my number? -ME

I stayed under the covers. Yoongi and I had a day off today due to some public holiday. He would probably wake up around 1 or 2 PM. He deserves his sleep.
My phone buzzed. Another text message from Jungkook.

10:13AM Ah I took it from Yoongi's phone while he was asleep. I had to contact you. Couldn't ask him otherwise it would've raised suspicion. -JK

Huh? Seriously. This guy. Fucking playboy AND a stalker. Not to mention deceiving his best friend like this. I need to talk some sense into him.

10:14AM Don't you feel any shame? He's your best friend. You're deceiving him! -ME

I looked out the balcony next to me. It was such a beautiful morning. The room felt so cozy. I never wanted to leave this bed.

10:15AM It's not my fault you caught my interest so much. And after that night, my feelings have multiplied. I like you, Y/N. And I don't mind telling Yoongi about us if you just accept my feelings. -JK

What the hell?

10:15AM I'm sorry Jungkook, but what we had was forced by you. I have feelings for Yoongi, even if they're just a little bit. -ME

Minutes passed. Did he finally get the hint? Good then.
Soon, my phone started buzzing continuously. Jungkook was calling me!! I took a glance at the sleeping Yoongi, then went into the balcony and closed the door. The breeze softly blew on my face. I looked at my phone, fidgeting with it, thinking if I should attend the call or not. I bit my lip, unsure.

"Hello?" I said, attending the call.
"You like Yoongi?" Jungkook asked in a hurry.
"Wow. Not even a hello. And yes, I think I do."
"Don't give me the 'I think I do'. Either you like him or you don't", he said, sounding very demanding.
"I do. Not like he does but—"
"Not like he does? So he confessed?"
"Yes."
"Ah fuck man."
"Why are you getting so worked up? You shagged his friend without any confirmation of her feelings towards you", I regretted the words as soon as they left my mouth. Silence.
"Jungkook?"
"Can you meet me now?"
"Now? What are you, crazy? Yoongi is still asleep".
"Exactly why I'm asking to meet. I'll be there in 5. I'm in the area. Come downstairs right now".
"Jungk—"

Disconnected. He hung up on me. Gosh, why me, why now!!!! I walked into the room. I went close to Yoongi, and looked at his face. He looked so cute when he was asleep.
No, not the time to have such thoughts.

I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I was still in my jammies. Didn't have the time to change. My phone started to ring by then. I sneaked out the door and attended the call.

"I'm coming for Christs sake. What do you want??"
"Y/N?"
I was stiff.
It was Damons voice.
"Are you going somewhere?" He asked.
"Yes".
"Where?"
"None of your business".

Why did he have to call right now!? That bastard. How dare he! The audacity! "Guess I'll call you later then..." he said and disconnected before I could say anything.

I didn't have time to think about that. I rushed down the stairs and stood in front of the entrance. No sign of Jungkook.

"I swear if that asshole stood me up I will—"
"You will what?" Asked Jungkook, appearing from the other corner of the building. He had a smile on his face. "Nothing", I said, looking away with a pouty face.

"You look so beautiful, even in those pajamas. It's unfair", he said, posing an apparent despair in his tone.

"What do you want?" I asked, looking straight at him.

"You."

I fell silent. He laughed looking at me being at a loss for words. "What? Was I too bold?" He asked.

"Look, I honestly don't have time for this. I don't feel the same about you. And by the looks of things, it looks like you only have lust for me. You're just infatuated", I said.

His smile disappeared. He came towards me, sandwiching me between the wall and him. He caged me between his arms, kabedoning me. I looked down. His face was too close to mine. I felt the heat rising to my cheeks.

"Everybody has a different way of expressing their emotions. I don't just go around shagging any girl. You're the second one after my ex. I've not felt this way about anyone ever since she left. Don't you fucking dare call this lust", he said sternly.
I looked up at his face. I could tell he was serious. We had a deep eye contact, and then he leaned in and kissed me. He bit my lip softly before parting his lips. "Do you understand, Y/N? I fucking like you a lot."

This time he hugged me really tight. I was stunned. My arms fell to my sides as he was hugging me. I didn't know what to do or say. He smelt really nice, almost fruity. His body felt really warm. My body was completely heated up at this point.
We stood in that position for a while, and then he let go of me.

"I'll see you around", he said, still not smiling. I think I had upset him a lot by saying that.

"I'm sorry for saying that. It's just that, I have trust issues now ever since my last relationship", I said. He smiled, putting the stray strand of hair behind my ear. "It's okay, I get it. And I know you don't feel the same for me. But I will make you fall for me. Just wait and watch", he said, and then walked away to his BMW. I quickly rushed upstairs, opened the door quietly and tip toed into the room. I saw Yoongi sitting on the couch, staring straight ahead, his arms resting on his thighs as he was slouching forward.

"Jungkook came?" He asked without even glancing my way. I saw my phone in his hands with our text messages on display.
"I saw you guys kissing from the balcony", he said, not smiling once. "Right after I kissed you? Why?" I could hear his voice breaking.

"Yoongi, I'm really sorry. I really don't feel the same way about him. He just keeps coming onto me.."

"Keeps coming onto you? So this has happened before too. Which is why those past two times when you didn't look so good after meeting Jungkook, he had kissed you..."

Oh no. What do I do?

"Yoongi I'm—"
"It's not your fault. Why are you apologising?" He said, forcing his smile. "It's my fault. I caught feelings for you. Now I'm just going to be a hindrance between you and Jungkook. I don't want you to have mixed feelings for him cuz of me. He's a great guy. He'll take care of you better than I ever will. I'm sorry for making a move on you. You're allowed to like him if you want to", he said with a faint smile.

"Yoongi it's not like tha—"
"Hey, like I said, it doesn't matter. I'm gonna head out for a bit. I need to clear my head", with that, he got up, and he disappeared behind the front door.
Oh god, what have I done? I feel awful.
I slumped on the couch, darkness lurking all over me.
This is not what I had signed up for when I came to stay here. I must leave soon.

Authors notes:
Don't forget to leave a vote if u enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for reading xx