Heat

(A/N): Wow this story ark is overused, sorry about that. It was request from my friend, and they asked so they shall recieve. (Buckys_Arm I'm looking at you)

  I look forward to your reactions and support, I hope you enjoy (Insert lenny face here)

WARNING: Kinky as shit, and is sum furry bullshit.
_____________________________________

Keith was acting... weird.

Not that long ago, Keith started to grow more galran features. He was really self conscious about it at first, and was scared for everyone to see this side of him, scared he was going to be outcasted, or judged. After a while however, he felt certain that everyone could still feel comfortable around him, even Allura.

He had become able to sort of control his appearance, which was pretty odd... And he tried to keep his appearance to a down low.

But lately, Keith was just acting weird...

For the past couple of days, he seemed to be more on edge than normal, and Keith was always on edge. Lance took great notice to how unsettled the glaran boy looked.

He decided to take advantage of it.

"Hey Keith!" Lance said, cockily walking over to him.

"Hm?" Keith perked his head up from the knife he was previously focusing his attention on

"I want to challenge you to a training competition."

"Lance, I-I don't think now is a really good ti-" Keith was saying, but was cut off by Lance.

"What are you, scared Mullet?"

"You know what? YOU'RE ON MCLAIN!" Keith said with his normal spunk filling his voice, and both boys made their way over to the training room.

  On the way there, Lance could see Keith was extremely tensed up. He would seem to flinch at every small thing. It made Lance very confused as to what could be setting the smaller boy so on edge. He also seemed to not be able to hold still, and he was emitting a weird scent.

  They finally made it into the training room, and Lance looked back at Keith with a devilish smirk.

  "What are you looking at McLain?"

  "Well, this challenge is to see who can hold out the longest against their own bots, while constantly having to deal with each other at the same time."

  Lance knew he would win, especially with how fidgety Keith had been.

  "Deal" Keith said with a little edge in his voice.

  They had been going at the training sequence for a good 15 minutes non-stop. Keith was pretty much full Galra at this point, and his attacks were feirce and reckless. Lance noticed Keith was sweating profusely, which was really odd, considering it normally took much more to make him sweat that much.

  He was going to comment on Keith's strange movements and profuse sweating...

  Until Keith got kicked in the stomach,

  HARD.

  Keith fell to the ground clutching his stomach, letting out a broken noise in the process. His bot advanced towards him.

  "End training sequence!" Lanve shouted inside the room.

  The bots fell through the openings in the floor, deactivated and motionless. Lance then made his way over to Keith, who was squirming around on the ground.