08. UGH

12/04/18 - 1 year, 1 week, 5 days a/b (after breakup)

"UGH!" Alex groaned as he hit the tennis ball with the racket. Replace racket with Wii Remote and tennis ball with the air, and that's what he was actually doing.

I was too, but it sounds like he's sadder if I just say it was him.

"So," he started, groaning as he whacked the air with the Wii Remote. "I know you - UGH - were with Wi- UGH - Will yesterday. You can't - UGH - hide it from me that eas - UGH - easily, Cas,"

"Maybe I - UGH - was with him - UGH - so ask away - UGH- Alex,"

George was eagerly listening in, sat behind us on the sofa. He had beaten Alex and myself, so now we were battling for second place.

"How did it - UGH - go?" he asked, frowning as I got the point. I was at 40 love, one point from winning. He was still on 15 love.

"I found out that - UGH - he has a girl - UGH- girlfriend. She was the - UGH- one who dated him and - UGH - ruined our date before we - UGH- got together,"

Alex and George gasped. I scored, but I didn't feel triumphant. Alex didn't even care, which was weird for someone like him.

"He WHAT?" George almost yelled. "He never fucking told us!"

"What the fuck!" Alex exclaimed, shocked.

"Did you two really not know?"

"No!" they both yelled.

"You'll meet her Friday. Will wants us all to go out together,"

"Oh fuck off," Alex laughed, sitting beside George and putting his feet up on the table.

"Come on, you can't let me third wheel with Will and fucking Mia!"

"Fine, fine. We'll come along, defend you, protect you from the evil forces of Mia,"

"You better be warned, she's a giant bitch," George got up and changed the disk in the Wii to Just Dance. Whilst he was crouched down to do so, I had to ask some questions. Or just one.

"Why did she and Will break up originally?"

"She cheated on him in the summer before starting uni. He was fucking heartbroken," George sighed. "Don't know why he'd get back with her,"

"I'm sure it'll be fine on Friday. Just ignore her, us three can get fucking wasted,"

"Sounds good, Cas,"

"Cheers to us," I smiled, holding up my bottle of cider. "And here's to a drunken Friday night,"

"Cheers," they both said, with smiles on their faces. We clinked our bottles, drank a bit, and went on to play Just Dance.

this is some filler, next chapter is better and actually has some will in it! if you enjoyed, feel free to vote and comment! x