Dinner Together At Her Place.

Jason.....

I didn't expect that fortune would bail.Now it was just the both of us having dinner alone.strangely my Playboy instincts didn't kick in upon hearing that.
  A situation like this with a different girl as hot as her and i'm certain that i would be planning my moves to take her to my bed.But somehow with her right now all those instincts have gone completely numb.
It wasn't the first time those instincts had gone numb,the first time I bumped into her she had just a short towel covering her body and somehow I didn't make my move on her.
"Dinner is almost ready"she informs
"Okay...you need help finishing"i say.
"No don't bother..i have it covered"she says with a little unease.
"That might sound like a request,but it wasn't a request"i say again walking past her into the kitchen.
I enter into the kitchen and find that she was nowhere near finished with cooking. A large amount of the food yet to be cooked was on the table.
"Uhh...is it me or are we eating raw food for dinner."i ask
"Sorry,but uhh...dinner is nowhere near ready"she states

"Actually fortune was supposed to help with the cooking and stuffs but she left about two hours ago....so here i am trying to beat the clock"she interlinks her fingers as she spoke,her voice lined with a slight tone of disappointment.
And next thing i know i find myself offering to help.

"Its cool..i'll help if you want"i offer Looking at her.
Her eyes lit at my offer.
"I don't want to bother you,its my fault dinner is late.Though we could still cook and eat dinner late...or...we could order something"she says,gesturing at the raw food on the table.

"I don't know about you but i prefer the first option"i say while taking my jacket off.
A beautiful grin spreads across her face.
"Okayy...we'll cook dinner together then"she announces
"Great...so what are we cooking"i ask
"Rice and chicken sauce"she answers washing her hands
"I already managed to make desert"

I didn't really know how to cook,when i was staying at my apartment terick cooked sometimes and we ordered most times. At home the maids do all the cooking.so i'm just there standing and realizing what i just got into.

"Something wrong"she must have noticed my cluelessness.
"Uhh...how do we start cooking?"i try to cover up.
She laughed a genuine heart felt laugh,leaving me confused as to why she was laughing.

"Its okay...i know you can't cook,fortune mentioned a few before she left"
I noticed that when she laughed her chocolate brown eyes became light brown.
"Okaayyy..."i was relieved that was out of the way.
"Wash your hands first and help me wash the vegetables"
I move to the sink,doing as she asked.
She starts repacking the lose strands of her long hair.
She gets a knife,stepping in front of me she begins demonstrating.
"You can cut the carrots into square shapes like this,you need to divide it into four halves to make it easier to cut"
i inhale the familiar scent of her shampoo as her hair is just inches from my face.

"I'll do the chicken"she says handing me the knife.
I didn't really catch onto her demonstration,her intoxicating scent distracted me.
  She stands beside me cutting up the chicken,the space in the kitchen is not much and the table is not that big too,so we end up rubbing our arms against each other more than afew times.
"Just out of curiosity...what else did fortune mention about me?"i speak starting a conversation.
She looks at me awhile.
"That's girls talk you know"she answers after giving me a quick glance
She was testing my patience
"Yes..but i'm the subject so i at least have a right to know"i defend
"Well....she didn't say much"she says after a moment of thinking.
"Just that the only time you go into the kitchen is when you want to eat,and i should cook for three if i wanted to eat to my satisfaction"she mentions

I'm silent,expecting more..when i realize that no more is forthcoming.
"That all?"
"Yea..that and that you can be a dick sometimes"
Well those sounded like things fortune would say.
"So you know a few things about me"i turn to face her completely.
"It's only fair if I know somethings about you in return"