HAPPY HALLOWEEN (pt. II)

This is me @ all of you

O.K. PART II TIME.

"Hi Harley," Amelia smiled, taking the hand he offered. He pulled her through the hole and blew a bubble that popped with an echo.

"What's your name?" He asked, twirling his spray-painted metal bat like a baton.

"Amelia," she said, growing accustomed to the dried chocolate on her legs. "I need help finding a key. I'm not sure what it looks like, but it was supposed to be in that shed."

He took a green gummy bear from out of his blazer pocket. "This is a key. Is this what you want?"

"Yes, please." He dropped it in her hand. She hid it in her sweatshirt, gasping when she felt another small slice of paper. Another clue. She snatched it and angled it so that the moon would illuminate the next riddle. 

Taehyung made a hmph sound

Taehyung made a hmph sound. "That's easy."

Amelia pursed her lips. "I must be missing something. These riddles are intense."

"Ascend the steps to a darkened room?" Taehyung laughed. "That means go upstairs."

Well... Amelia guessed that was easy. But, it still would have taken her at least fifteen minutes. Speaking of the time...

"Do you know what time it is, Harley?" 

Taehyung turned and stared at the moon. "What time is it, guys?"

Amelia quirked an eyebrow. They were alone. Hoseok and Yoongi were already back at the house. What was he going on about? To whom?

"No," Taehyung whined, "I'm asking for the time."

"What's that?" He craned his neck towards the sky. He shook his head. "Nope. I'm not going to kill her. I could and it would be very easy, but I don't think I should--"

Amelia furrowed her brows. "It's fine, forget I asked--"

"twenty-eight minutes until midnight!" Taehyung beamed, skipping ahead of her on their walk back to the mansion.