riddhima is back+announcement+hatred pt 3

om: where are you taking me?

riddhima: nearer to the stage so you can hear what your dadi has to say.

om: what?

dadi grabs the microphone and starts to speak: namaste all. thank you for this great party and thank you to one of the hosts, amrita sehngal for inviting me and my family.

buamaa was shocked. she went up to amrita and said: you invited them?

amrita: yes. this lohri party is for everyone.

buamaa: not for these people. the ones who mistreated gauri and her children.

amrita: what?

buamaa: and why is she doing a speech?

amrita: important announcement.

buamaa rolled her eyes as she folded her hands together praying to god.

dadi: also thank you amrita for letting me announce something. my grandson omkara is still single well actually we thought he was but just recently we found out he was in a relationship with this beautiful girl called riddhima.

gauri hears this from a distance remembering when she found out her so called husband had an affair with that woman and remembering when she cut all ties with him. advay came to her and kept his arm around her.

gauri: leave me alone.

advay: how? you look so sad.

gauri: why do i feel sad hearing that he was in a relationship with riddhima? why does it make my heart ache?

advay: relax gauri. 

aadhira and viren came back and were shocked seeing dadi on stage.

aadhira: dadi here?

viren: now what hole is this lady going to dig?

dadi: so in one week, omkara will marry riddhima.

the crowd were cheered as five people were made shocked. dadi called both riddhima and om up and made them exchange rings. om's face fell faster than a corpse in cement boots. in that instant his skin became greyed, his mouth hung with lips slightly parted and his eyes were as wide as they could stretch.

om in mind: my marriage with riddhima...but i don't even love her anymore in fact i doubt it was ever love between us. what is going on? dadi, why did you made this hole deeper? i am already finding it hard to win over my son and gauri but this marriage....this marriage will ruin everything. 

aadhira: just after hearing the news, mama was white as chalk. her eyes and her mouth were frozen wide open in an expression of stunned surprise. i can't believe papa will actually marry that woman...that woman who prevented my mama and papa having a happy marriage. 

viren: why was i shocked hearing this news? i should have known this was coming. the story mum told me, my hatred for mr oberoi grew. i can never forgive him for having an affair behind my mum's back all these years. that woman prevented my mum from being happy from these last 13 years. looking at mum, my heart ached. she has already been through so much pain, does she deserve to go through anymore?

buamaa: i couldn't believe what i just heard. omkara was going to marry riddhima!!! why would he marry such a woman who destroyed his life? as much as me and the kids were in shocked, gauri was the most shocked. she was a statue, eyes and mouth frozen wide open as of shock. finally she got out of her statue and tears were rolled down her cheek. she ran from there and i knew i had to follow her.

buamaa and the kids ran to gauri who was on the garden swing, crying. aadhira was going to speak but viren gave her his dangerous eyes preventing her from speaking.