Swimming Lesson (1)

The Guardian speaks, I don't feel secure.

The words you spill are not knives but waves. Hitting me again and again in this tidal wave. They hurt but I am comfortable with it. Not.

I have always been ready for your attacks. No boat of wisdom I build or shelter of resistances Protects me. The hurricane you bring it drowns me Under. Suffocating me with your fluid words that joint me in despair.

You seem to be applauding your actions. Teaching a child how to "swim". Showing how dangerous the seas can be. I don't struggle on the surface but I struggle underneath my conscious. It is an effort to keep me from beneath. I am ready to go under.

The farewell will be in my eyes.

Thank you guys so much for reading. This one of my many poems more will be published soon. Please, like/comment and tell what you guys think? I would love to hear.

All rights reserved. No part of this work may be used or reproduced in any manner. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. No part of this publication can be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without permission in writing from the author.

♡Sincerely La La