Good morning (2)

The sun rises and their distress screams through the walls. No one can hear it. Only the bones that ache after being awakened. The mind, while it wanders, but only to be lost in the trail of unknowing. All they do is pray for silence.

Their eyes that flicker and adjust to the light, they become microscope. Searching for the sound. Examine every detail in its vision. Nothing has changed before their eyes shut after sunset.

The perfect 4 barriers that make up the room. Consumed by groans that come through those lips and filled with figures that haunt at night. They call them furniture when the sunrise.

They see the distress call, and we make it aware. Set it for the next sunrise as they swing their legs out of bed.

Thank you guys for showing me love on my 1st poem and Reading my 2nd poem. There are so much more to come. Please, like/comment and tell me what you guys think? I would love to hear. 

All rights reserved. No part of this work may be used or reproduced in any manner. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. No part of this publication can be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without permission in writing from the author.

Sincerely La La