One

ǝlƃuɐᴉɹʇ

I blinked my eyes wildly, trying my best to acclimate myself to the swirling image of the neon club. Slowly but steadily, I was able to make up of my current state- two girls were snuggled into both of my sides, clothed in practically nothing whilst my hands were draped behind the two. The ringing in my head superior to the mix of deafening music and the conversations of the people symptoms to my, many, shots.

I had waaaay too much to drink.

But this was just a normal thing for me. The distinctive smell of cocaine and sex gave me comfort alongside the booming music and lust-driven people. The dangerous lifestyle was a calling to me despite the ugly depths of it all. I was in deep waters anyway.

I smirked.

At least there was sex

Running one of my hands down one of the girl's thigh, I reached between her legs to give her area a rough squeeze. She moaned in response and began to grind into my hand. Her panties began to feel damp when I applied pressure, I was about to press even harder when a harsh tug from the other girl signaled her need of attention as well. I hummed, snaking my arm around her to grope her left mound whilst my other hand slipped into the other females pan-

"Jeon Jungkook."

I continued with my sinful actions, my head being the only one to react to my name.

"Can't you see that I'm busy Tae?" I said smugly, eyeing his disheveled appearance and the dozens of hickeys that littered his neck.

Taehyung crossed his arms boredly. "Race in 15," He said monotonously, swiping a bottle of rum from a nearby shelf before exiting the booth.

I clicked my tongue, slightly annoyed that the fun was cut short. but I had a race to win. Reluctantly, I pulled my hands away from them both and wiped my wet finger on the leather couch.

"Baby~" The blondie I had shoved my fingers in whined, batting her eyes innocently.

I eyeballed the slut with evil intent, countless images of how fucked up she would look if I had my way with her. And she was practically asking for it; the way her words rolled off the tongue was so calculated yet mesmerizing, so tempting. I growled, shooting my hand forward to grab a fistful of her blonde hair when she yelped. I gripped the strands firmly, a wicked smile spreading across my face when her face twisted of agony- The way her perfectly plump lips parted to scream gave me the chills. My eyes trained down to stare at her awaiting wet chamber, I moaned out, no longer able to handle myself and forced her red lips towards my own.

Our make-out session lasted until our lungs burned for air. My grip loosening once I pulled back, a string of saliva glimmering under the dimly lit room whilst out chests heaved in a desperate rhythm.

"That was hot."

I glanced over at the voice, the girl that I also had with me almost completely forgotten. But she didn't seem to mind; her hands disappeared under her dress, bottom lip captured between her teeth. Well shit.

"You bitch!"

A slap echoed throughout the booth before I could register what was coming at me, the skin layering my cheekbone stung. The slut had slapped me!

I whipped my head back at her, anger flashing in my eyes. "Fucking, whore!" Between the two words, my fist swung forward and landed right on her cheek, sending her flying back onto the seat with a thump.

I would've laughed at the sight but my eyes shifted towards the clock above her, displayed an exact 12:59 am

The race was going to start in 1 minute.

Panic struck, but my mind trained on retaining a calm demeanor- something I was an expert in doing- Now no longer in the mood, I stomped my way out of the fear laced booth and towards the dance floor, planning on cutting through to get towards the race. My ego was at its top when bodies of sweaty clubbers parted when I had come towards them. Pleased that I had established a dominance over the entire club. But I mean, I am the Jeon Jungkook.

Too deep into my thoughts, I didn't realize a girl had interlocked our arms, but her tug for me to slow interrupt them. I scowled, clasping my other hand on her arm to throw the bitch off me.

I had a race to win.

After a while, I had made my way through the secret door behind the club, where a man stood on guard. I didn't spare him a glance and pushed my way through the door, but my peripheral vision caught his small nod of approval.

I breathed in the cold night air, small chills running through my body due to the temperature drop. But the warmth returned when my senses were penetrated by the sight of neon cars and familiar faces lined up alongside my champion R34 UBER and the sound of rubber against asphalt pumping adrenaline into my veins. 

Lets get the show on the road.

-

"Listen up mother fuckers! Ima' start readin' out 'dese results!"

The spectators hollered, yelling out the names of their bets before quieting down to listen.

"3rd place...

Chen!"

"2nd place...

Ten!"

"1st place...