1

"I have somthing to say", he suddenly grabbed my arm and walked to the rooftop of the school.

No one was there. Just the two of us. Only me and Kim Taehyung. The boy who always cared for me and the one who is always by my side.

When we were one the rooftop he finally let go of my arm. We stood for a while on the rooftop. Doing nothing except looking into each other eyes.

"So Tae I don't have time the whole day. Tell me what's the important thing you wanted to tell me!", I broke the eye contact. But somehow my heart beat so fast, Is it because I...Love him?.

Tae began to smile.

"Wth why does he smile out of sudden. Stop Taehyung...my heart I can't take it anymore",I thought to myself. He's really the cutest boy I've ever met.

But these days he behviours akward. Not as always the cool and bad boy one. He's somehow shy...especially towards me.

"Ehm...I really don't know how to say it. But (Y/N) I know it will sound stupid,but I can't handle it. Whenever I see you,hear your Voice m-my heart starts to race 100 times faster.", he looked down and began to blush.

"The thing is I-I wanted to ask you...if you have feelings towards me,too?!", his deep voice trembled with nervousness.

I couldn't believe what he just said.
(Y/N) you stupid girl Tae would never fall in love with you,because he loves another girl.

The girl Tae always talked about with you was actually you,but you didn't know it, because you thought you're not his type.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?)

"Ehhh s-sorry! But WTH TAE ARE YOU REALLY ASKING ME TO GO OUT WITH YOU?", I said with excitement.

"Of course", he laughed and couldn't stop, because of my reaction.

"My answer is...."

"(Y/N) WAKE UP!!!YOU'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL",my mom screamed.

"WHAT?! IT WAS JUST A FREAKING DREAM. IT WASN'T EVEN REAL?!?!?!Calm down...why am I suprised tho?Tae would never look at me. We're only good friends and I'm too ugly for him...",I thought.

I was so frustrated and upset.  I shouldn't have hopes. It's useless.

Hiii guys thank you so much for reading my First Chapter. I hope you liked it. I know it's a Jungkook FF,but he'll be metioned in the next Chapter. It's just the Beginning. So I hope you liked it. Stay tuned💜💜💜