27- the heroes

After 2 years I was finally 20, oniisan had been in an accident, I didn't blame anyone but grieved, it was better for the people if it ended this way, especially since he was having an affair with one of the maids, I didn't do anything to the maid, I actually was going to tell him I was ok with him having multiple wives... especially since I can't have children.

The maid herself didn't actually love oniisan in that way, she actually was lesbian and had a crush on me, but she couldn't disobey her king.

But then before I could accept her she too was killed in an accident, after they both died, I swore to myself I'd never get too close to another for fear of them dying.

I got news from an alliance'd country that they saw the demons island rising once again, it happens every 100 years, when the island rises, a demon lord has awoken, every 1000 years though, all seven islands rise and all 7 demon sins awake and it's up to the countries to put them back beneath the water... it was said that their has indeed been 7 islands risen.

I ordered a maid to fetch grifler our royal mage and mistyer our royal guard captain to come see me.

After 5 minutes they arrived and bowed I then spoke "rise, I wish to ask you if summoning heros is at all a good idea?" The mage thought for a minute then said "it would be, but depending on your methods it could not be what it's worth, your highness." I nod and then look and mistyer, "yes your highness, it's a very good idea, especially since summoned heroes only take 1 month to reach the level I spent year obtaining, and they are very strong even at level 1." I nod and tell them to fetch the guards for when I summon the heros tomorrow afternoon.

The next day in the atternoon, I had finished drawing the summoning runes and added Japanese symbols that meant, Summon, Earth, and Human. I sat on my throne and called all the guards in, there was a few mages there too, I called them just Incase the ones we summoned were hostile, though I am stronger than all in existence, I also know that I would get hounded by mistyer for doing dangerous things by myself.

Once everyone was present and mistyer and grifler were the closest to me with their guards, I summoned the heros using Japanese chanting.

After 2 minutes the form of 20-30 different people appeared. When the light disappeared they all looked very scared, I could tell somehow, that they were students from a school in Japan on earth, I stood up and said "don't worry, we do not wish you harm, and you have the choice to aid us or leave us." I was saying this with no emotion, a boy smiled and said "is there a reward!?" I sigh and stood up,
"Yes there is but if I tell you, you might have different reactions therefore, take faith in the fact that there is a reward for helping us."

A beautiful girl, not as beautiful as me stepped forward and asked "are you the queen what about the king?" I felt my aura grow dark and everyone in the room look scared besides the summoned ones, the summoned ones noticed the fear on the guards faces and shrunk back.

I breathed in and felt myself calm I then said "my oniisan or husband as you would say died in an accident and my father died by assassination, I am very powerful but I know that if I go out there by myself these two idiots will annoy me to death." When I said that I pointed at grifler and mistyer.

A small boy that looked very cute but seemed hated by his fellow classmates came forward and said "Um... how do we know what our powers are and stuff...your highness." I smile and everyone blushed, I use flying magic and fly down to him, I ruffle his hair and say "cute~, anyway to answer your question, I made a crystal that will display your stats." He blushes and nods, I click my fingers and it appears floating mid air, I grab the boys hand and put it on the crystal, I whisper in his ear, "call me Ai." He blushes and then his stats appear.

Name: Shiro Yuri
Age: 18
Level: 1
Race: human
Power: X
Health: 100,000,000
Mana: 50,000,000
Job: Assassin/Reaper
Class: dark knight

I smiled and say "just as I thought, that old man took a liking to ya didn't he Shiro~" he nodded and I then said "do you guys wish to see my stats?" They nod and so I do so, and my wonderful stats appear. (I changed them a bit)

Name: Silver De Raizel Yuki
Age: 20
Race: Holy Demonic Humanoid Dragon Goddess of demons.
Level: MAX
Power: I/N
Health: infinite
Mana: infinite
Job: Queen/Goddess
Class: Hybrid Goddess
Titles: ???,???,???,???,???,???,???,???,???

I smile and say, "the crystal isn't powerful enough to read my titles sadly, but anyway, I hope you like my stats." They all looked shocked and I tilted my head.

"Mistyer, I want you to after they've all shown their stats, ask which want to stay, or leave, also if they want to leave they have to stay here or at least get to level 50 of the dungeon I created." He nods and we watch as they one by one place their hands on the crystal and their stats are shown.

In total there are 30 of them not counting Shiro, now, if I look closely, there are 10 Holy knights, 10 Holy mages and 5 Tamers and 5 Heroes and then their is my sweet little reaper.

The stats of them are all identical to those with the same job as them.

Level: 1
Power: SS
Health: 1,000,000
Mana: 50,000
Job: Holy knight
Class: White Knight

Level: 1
Power: SS
Health: 1,000,000
Mana: 100,000
Job: Holy mage
Class: Elder Mage

Level: 1
Power: SSS
Health: 2,000,000
Mana: 300,000
Job: Tamer
Class: Druid

Level: 1
Power: SSS+
Health: 1,000,000
Mana: 1,000,000
Job: Hero
Class: Demon slayers