Jaerin X EXO

.˚ ₍🗒₎ ꒰ 𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝗝𝗮𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻 𝗫 𝗘𝗫𝗢 ꒱ ↷

❝If you think EXO are chaotic on cam, then you must see what happened to Baekhyun and Chanyeol last summer.❞

0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 0:00⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

I

Jaerin appear a few times in EXO Showtime, and when she does, it will always be unforgetable and iconic.

Jaerin and EXO were playing the 'Strongest Thigh Game' as it looks like Sehun or Kai was winning. Others like Kris, who btw forgot that he's EXO-M leader, gave up 'cooly'. Jaerin was only watching, sitting on a desk chair beside Kai when Baekhyun speak up.

"Yah, how 'bout we let Jaerin plays too?"

Some agree, while others STRONGLY disagrees (*cough* Suho *cough*)

"I don't know, y'all thigh surely gonna break mine."

But saying that only makes the boys to drag Jaerin to play WITH Kai, who seems like the strongest for now.

"Yah, I'm not sure bout this, seriously"

"Eishh, just try it Rin-ah," said Chen, as Jaerin glare. So she ended up playing with Kai, hestitantly. Her always winning in Rock-Paper-Scissors made her the one who blocks Kai, but that made her EVEN more worried. Suho's probably having an inner battle right now.

"1, 2-"

"Hold up, are you sure its safe tho?"

"Yes, just try it. Now 1, 2, 3-" Kai was about to attack when Jaerin cut in again.

"Wa-wait a sec... if he's strong enough to part my thigh, is my vagina gonna tore even more?"

That made EXO lose their shat and laugh. Chen's laugh probably reach America by now, Quite Place can't relate.

But that doesn't mean Jaerin lose tho ;)

II

"And the winner for Melon Top 10 ..... Jaerin! Congratulations~!"

Jaerin was sHoOK tbh, but that just made her grinning of her proud achivement. She pass a few idols while making her way to the stage not forgeting to bow at each of them. Some congrats her, some just smile and bow, but while passing EXO, they started ruffling her hair and dancing embarrasely to her song 'Sorry not Sorry'.

She bows on stage, receiving the trophy and wave to the crowds, making them cheered REAL loud.

"Ermm... first, I wanna thank you all for giving me this wonderful moments and for listening to my song, hehehe~"

Jaerin was undoubtly beautiful that night, wearing a loose blouse with black, tight romper over it and her hair in a flowy half up-down. All of it was a part of her single concept.

"It is such an honor, to hold this trophy, and to be on this stage infront of everybody and- ung?"

She paused, smiling innocently and slightly tilt her head when the crowd suddenly cheered loudly, then cheered louder this time. But she continue giving her speech.

What she didn't know is Chanyeol caught in cam saying 'yeppeo', having an embarrased face then which made Rawrs and EXO-L to question their sibling ships ;)

III

Jaerin was over in EXO's dorm, probably sneaking foods from their fridge or playing useless games with them. Xiumin then suggest them to V-live. Not a minute on their live, they already has thousands of fans watching, getting crazy on the comments when they saw Jaerin.

Few hours on their live, some when to do their own things, leaving Sehun and Jaerin alone. They were getting comfy around each other, Sehun's arm around Jaerin with her hugging pillows.

"Jaerin-ah, why are you so cuteeee~"

"Oemji, they are so cute uwuwuwwuwuwuwueueu"

"What are the others doing, Sehun-oppa?"

"caN i gET a yEHet"

With Jaerin and Sehun answering question and eating snacks, Jaerin found a wild, english comments.

"Can y'all just, idk, kiss already??"

Without a second thought, Jaerin peck Sehun's cheek, grinning cheeckly then. Y'all the comments section probably blew up already.

Meanwhile, Sehun sat there blushing tomato, looking at Jaerin like she just pour the milk before the cereal.

Imagine thats Jaerin in the middle. I'm sorry and correct me if anythings wrong, and sorry if its sucks.
Btw, enjoy~~~