Leaving part 7

I get a text reply "sure fine with me. Ur the one tht left." I type "well mike forced me to thts y." He replies "whatever goodnight." What the hell was that! I feel a tear come down from my eye. A few hours later i wake up from a phone call from...Austin? What does he want?! I answer "u wanna say wanna say things at me more?" He says "Y/N i swear tht wasnt me." I say "thn who could it have been?" He says "mike." "Yah sure Alex gave the phone to Mike he would never do that" " please I swear it was all him please I'm begging u he even pretended to be both of us" "I'm sorry austin if it really isn't going to work out we really need a break" "how long?" "About 4 months"my voice cracked when I said 4 months austin sighed and said "if that's what make you happy" "wait r u sure your austin or r u Mike again" "I swear it's me austin"he said sounding like he was crying.

Austin POV

Its been exactly 4 months and im off from tour now. All i've been thinking about is Y/N. I decide to surprise her by coming over to her place with flowers and a new song i've been working on. Alex comes with me to support and help me out. I stand outside her door and see all the lights closed in her room through the window. I havent seen her face for months, i missed her! I smile to myself and text her "come outside."

Don't forget to vote and comment for part 8