Transfer student!? ~ Chapter one

(A/n) So... uhm hii this is my first x reader thingy so.. dont jugde me okay! i hope i do a good job at it.. so if you have any tips for me feel free to leave them!! 🤗

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) P.o.v

I woke up at 6 Am so i had all the time to get ready, i got out of my bed and walk to my closet and grapped my unifrom and walked to the bathroom and took a shower.
After so 20 minutes i got out of the shower and dried my (h/l) (h/c) and body after that i changed into my uniform and walked down stairs to meet my mom.

"Hii (y/n) good morning!" my mom said with a smile on her face.

"Hii mom good morning do you have those pancakes off yesterday still?" i ask

"yes (y/n) they ar ein the fridge you can warm them in the microwave" my mom says

"Yass! okay thank you and i know mom" i said while giggling afterwards

I grab the pancakes from the fridge and put them in the microwave for 2 minutes and ate them.
I looked at the time and was shocked it was 8:07! i got up grabbed my bag said goodbye to my mom and ran towards school.

(Time skip to arrival to school)

i arrived at school and looked at my phone for the time, it was 8:19.

'Shit! i need to find the classroom within 11 minutes wel great i will be late today!!'

While you were stressing out you didn't notice the fuss behind you.

"Oh wow! it's Teruhashi good morning!"

"Good morning" Teruhashi said with a smile
'great so far i have 134 "Oh wow's" huh what is that person doing? and i don't recognize them maybe they're new here!? oh i have an idea i'm going to ask what's wrong and she'll be like "Oh wow i want to be like you" and she totaly forgets what she's doing!'  Teruhashi thought to herself and walked up to the unknown person.

"Uhm hello are you okay i saw you and wondered if you were new here!?" she said with a kind smile on her face. 

*(a/n) okay if you think right now huh but you siad she was invisible!!?? yeah i said that but you know teruhashi she notice someone who is following her and it hasn't come down to it so just wiat for it :3 please continue*

'Who is she? and why is she glowing!?' you thought to yourself
"Oh uhm yeah i'm new here but can i ask you something? Do you know where classroom 2-3 is?" i asked nervously

"Oh that's my class! i can guide you there if you want?" she asked nicely while on her mind was 'Oh now she's going to think "Oh wow what is she nice and pretty i wish i was like her!" '

"Oh.. thank you i would like that!" i say with a bright smile

We walk to the spoken classroom while all i heard form every boy we walked passed was "oh wow" finally we arrive i had to wait for the teacher to come out and tell me to come and what she said in 2 minutes

"Okay you can come in!" the teacher said

i walked in and stood next to the teacher and faced everyone in class

'Okay calm down calm down calm down clam down calm down calm down just say your name and hobby and be done with it come on say it!!!' i thought

what you didn't know was that someone was listening to your thoughts

'yare yare a transfer student again what has this school with transfer student lately!?' some boy thought while looking at you with no expression in his face

"uhm.. h-hello my n-name is (l/n) (y/n) my hobbies are jogging and cycling and (your hobby) it's nice to meet you all" i said with nervousness in my voice 'Oh god please let me sit already it's so awkward nobody is gonna talk to me or notice me anyway so please let me sit down!!?'

at this you caught someone's attention but he thought nothing of it his name? Saiki Kusou was his name he is a psychic so he thought he would notice you since he can hear your thoughts

"Okay (y/n) go sit down behind saiki, saiki raise your hand"

Some boy with pink hair raised his hand i walked up to him and sat behind him the teacher started to tell something about math or something but you weren't listening you were staring out of the window and singing in your head (f/s)(favorite song)

(timee... skipppp!! to the end of the school day)

i got up from my seat and walked out of class i put on my earbuds and listened to music walked out off school i saw some people from my class one with light blue hair the other had purple hair standing next to him was a guy with.. a but chin... then there is the fourth guy it was.. the guy in front of you. You just walked past them without them noticing ofcourse you walk home were you are greeted with an empty house.

'Ah mom must have gone out to buy groceries oh well lest play some music!!' You thought to yourself

(Time skipp :3 to the next day)

I woke up at my alarm yet again and did my morning routine and went to school when you arrived you saw the same persons you saw yesterday talking to eachother only.. the pinkette wasn't there.

'Meh its none of my business' you thought while walking past them
When you arrived at the classroom you saw the pinkette sitting by his desk you didn't care you just sat down behind him and began doodling in your notebook.

When the rest if your classmates walked in they started a one-sided conversation with the pinkette. You? You just minded your business and continued your doodling.

'What classes do we have today?.. oh yeahh!!! Score P.E next woohoo!! Just don't give me a team sport please teacher i dont know yet!!!' You thought to yourself

While someone thought the exact opisite of your thoughts

'Yare yare again P.E i always need to control my powers so that no one gets hurt' the boy infront of you thought

(Time skip to P.E)

I changed into my P.E clothes and walked towards everyone else was walking to. The teacher told what today you would do.

"So okay the girls will do volleyball on the left and the boys dodgeball one the right" i walked to the place where the girls were suposed to play and just stood in the field watching closely on the ball everytime the ball would come to me someone just took it right infront of me and just played further after a while i walked to the teacher to go and drink some water he said yes. But just as i was walking to the changing room something stopped me.

"Okay just give it a little bid power not to much" the pinkette said while trowing the ball but it was more power he had hoped on the ball cut the cheek of a boy and then when i looked tiwards them i saw the ball coming right for me!

'Oh that was a little to much power' the pinkette thought

"AHhH!!!"

Just as i screamed as the ball hit me in the stomache everybody was shocked

'Since when did she stand there!?' Everyone thought even the pinkette

Someone ran towards me it was teruhashi with a shocked face

"Hey are you okay!??" She asked

"Yeah.." you said but were interupted by a cough

"Oh my god she coughing up blood quick get her to the nurse!!" Someone yelded

'Eh!!? Why is she coughing up blood thats not how i recreated the world?' The pinkette thought while walking towards me

He walked towards me and then lifted me up and walked with no expression to the nurses office but in his mind he was so bussy thinking how he didnt know you were there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hii i hope you enjoyed this part!??
Did i do a good job i hope so please if you have tips please share them (^-^)
Well i see you next chapter so bye peepzzz!!! :3