Chapter 8 Fight, & Break down

Hello lovelies!
Hmm..... This is interesting readers are attracted to save my story to their libraries but are you guys reading?

If you are please do leave a comment! I would very much appreciate it.

Also the first person to vote for any of my previous or current chapter will get the chapter dedicated to them!

Song Name: Fly To Your Heart

Singer Name: Selena Gomez

So without a further a do let's start this chapter!*************************

Amalie's POV:

It's been 3 weeks, since Serena got in our college, and she really is enjoying herself. Though, I'm not often there but Lil is there with her. So today I'm at the studio to oversee the auditions for the side character of the normal human girl. I am working on a drama series whose recording would be starting next week so today the cast has to be finalized today. Of course, my friend the one who ditched me the other day got the male leading role for the drama.

We got off the set with our scripts in our hands. Thank goodness I have a few day memorize it otherwise I would collapse, by the amount of sheets, "Hey M, wanna grab a coffee and a bite to eat? Then we can rehearse our lines together."

I glared at him, with my deadliest glare possible, "Hey, didn't I apologize? I thought you'd forgiven me."

"Yeah, you apologized, but I didn't forgive you!" I said.

"Because of you that shit of an excuse host tried his best to flirt with me! It took everything in me not to punch him in the face. And the worse thing was that you weren't even there!"

"Look I told you didn't I really had an important meeting and it came up suddenly as Dad was ill. Please understand..." He sighed.

"Only if you treat me to ice-cream!"

He chuckled, "Are you sure 20 years old cause it seems to me that your 5 year old trapped in a 20 years body."

"Nope I am perfectly normal, and besides what's wrong in loving ice-cream?"

He raised his hands in mock surrender, "Alright, alright I am sorry. Now let's go. I assume you want to go to the regular place?"

"Absolutely! Wait since it's your treat I am calling my friends as well." Before he could object, I called Lil and Serena and asked them to come to our regular spot.

"Why don't I have a say in this?" he sighed.

"Because you brought this on yourself." I laughed.

We went to the café but today I was driving my own car, I am not taking chances at least not a second time, besides the deal is still is on with Scar. I got the message that Lil was available and so was Serena so I first went over to the college and picked up Lil, "Hey where's Serena?"

"No idea, I think she's nearby I think she went to submit her assignments. Seriously I have no idea how that girl disappears in just a minute." Lil, sighed.

"It's okay, I'll get her I have my own assignments to submit, go and wait by the car." She nodded and left and I headed for the office and saw the professor there, I handed him the assignments but no sign of Serena which was weird but I shrugged it off as if it's nothing and was walking through the hallway when I saw that Serena was being corned by the asshole and it made my blood boil just seeing his face.