12

Jungkook's Pov

People were calling out my name so many times but I couldn't do anything. I have to make her hate me. I don't want hurt her at all. But when I saw her suffering in the water , my heart broke slightly. I was about to let go Eun Jae's hand but then saw Seohyung running towards Soju's direction. He jumped into the water and held her tight. My raised my eyebrows and just stood there with guilt. As I saw Soju coming out to the water , her eyes were sore. She was freezing and it seemed like she cried inside the water. She broke out and cried on Seohyung's shoulder until he said something to her. I saw her coming towards me and I looked at her with pain. 

And the last thing she told me. 

That hurted too much. 

It wasn't too much to ask Soju.
I am sorry.

I walked out of the beach by leaving Eun Jae alone. She was drinking wine and sitting there when I last looked at her.

I walked into the hotel and went to my room. As I walked into the room. I was Seohyung sitting with Soju. He was making her feel better , then I saw her smile. Which didn't come out for a long time. She laughed after he spoke about something funny.

I walked to them as they looked at me.

" You may go now." I said to Seohyung.

" No , she is still not-" he stood up.

" I am here for her. " I said.

" Are you sure about what you are saying Mr. Jeon?" He said and looked at Soju.

" Call me when you feel better , okay?" He said to her.

She nodded slightly and smiled.

" Saying to truth may hurt but its better than lies. " Seohyung said to me and walked out of the room.

I sighed and looked at her.

END  OF JUNGKOOK'S POV

Soju's Pov { you }

As Seohyung went out , I stood up with my weak legs and walked towards him.

" Ar-are you okay?" He asked.

" You don't need to know." I said.

" What do you mean by that?" He stopped me with his body.

" Go to your girlfriend , why are you even here!?" I shouted.

" Stop these drama! " he shouted back.

" I am the one who is doing drama? Jeon Jungkook I just fucking hate you!" I said as tears were coming through my eyes.

" Shut it up! Why are behaving like this suddenly?" He walked towards me.

" Okay let me say it.." I sighed.

" I hate Eun Jae. I hate staying with you , I hate being your wife. I hate myself to trust you. I hate you and your attitude. But I can't hate the fact that-"

" That?" He asked.

" Leave me. You will never understand me." I wrapped myself with a blanket and closed my eyes on the bed.

Jungkook's Pov

I walked out of the room and stood there for a while.

What does she mean by that? Did I make her hate me too much? Did I do the right thing?** I thought as I looked at the brown door again.

" Jungkook! Honey!"  I heard Eun Jae's voice.

" Yes?" I looked at her.

" I need to go and spend some time with my brother. He came home. I need to go." She smiled.

" Seokjin came back?" I smiled brightly.

" Seokjin?" She raised her eyebrows.

" I mean , hyung came back?" I laughed.

" Yes , he did and I need to go now." She hugged me and kissed in my cheeks.

" bye-"

I saw her going before I could say something.

" Now , I am all alone here. " 

a/n : boring chapter huh? don't worry because i am not a boring writer so things will happen between SOJU AND JUNGCOOK soonnnn!!