two.

Rio stared at the girl in front of him. He couldn't ever find a time when he could keep his hands off her if they were both in a room together.

He watched as Esther stared at him, biting her lips in anticipation of what was to come.

He always had his act together, but in front of Esther - he always found himself slipping away. But he didn't see it as a problem, instead he enjoyed it. Maybe more than he should.

Of course, he did love his wife and his family but he with an equal intensity, he lusted after this woman in front of him. The one whom he had turned from an innocent girl to a woman of every man's wet dream.

He watched with his eyes burning with desire as she stared him from under her lashes. He wanted nothing more than to be buried deep inside her, enjoying the warmth of her wet pussy around his dick. He could feel his bulge painfully being restrained against his pants, but all of it would have to wait, after all he had a punishment to give.

Unbuckling his belt, he wrapped the leather item around his item all the while staring intently at the woman on the bed, who by now seemed to be nothing less than a goddess worth the lust he body felt for her and more. Much more than she knew she deserved.

Hardly giving any time to a lust hazed Esther, he pulled her on her knees and pushed her face further into the flush mattress of the bed.

"Hold onto the headboard and count, loudly," he commanded in her ears as his palm traced the soft skin of her butt.

He had been addicted to her body right from the day he first laid his eyes on her.

Rio had never thought of being unfaithful to his wife. He hadn't imagined fucking any other female besides the mother of his children. But all of that changed one night about eight years ago. The day he found out the truth his wife had been hiding all these years from him, and also the very day when his eyes caught up with the doe like ones of this beautiful and innocent sixteen year old who had accompanied her parents to a high end restaurant.

Sitting by the bar, he had watched her all through the night with his hawk eyes as soon as she had stepped into the place. Even at sixteen, Esther had not looked anything less than an exotic beauty. And by the way the other make patrons present in the room were staring at her, he knew he wasn't the only who thoughts so.

The way her tanned skin complemented her black dress while her figure seemed to make every man in the room to want to trace it, squeeze it and hold it. Her cupid's bow shaped lips and her doe like eyes with innocence shining them brightly as she took in her surroundings with interest.

And the way her brunette hair cascaded down her shoulder and up to her waist, had made his fingers itch badly with a want to have them woven around his fingers and tug at those silky locks of her as he buried himself deep within her, again and again.