HELLO HIGH SCHOOL

if Tristan hated anything at the present moment, it would be his ears, as he shut them tight, clutching the pillow over them as the alarm rang mercilessly, without remorse and he could've swore he saw the alarm clock smirk. Pulling himself from bed, he sluggishly stepped into the bathroom to take a wash, one he almost slept doing. the cold water bathed his entity into consciousness, one he very much needed and in no time, he was out, dabbing his face in his orange towel.

'Tristan', his mom called out, 'Breakfast is getting cold', she continued, as her voice ceased momentarily.

'A minute mom', Tristan let out, as he shoved his books haphazardly into his backpack, and rushed down the stairs.

'Good morning mom'.

'Good morning. hope you slept well?'

'I did', Tristan managed to muffle under the heavy bite he had taken.

Just as he took the second munch, he heard his mum shouting something about leaving, he wasn't sure though, but he held unto the bottle of milk, and swung into action, moving towards the garage, and in no time, Tristan was about to experience his first day at the Facola High School in Orange County. 

Looking through the side shields, he studied how beautiful the neighborhood was, and the kids, well, his age grades, were an experience he was looking forward too.

'Lola, Sun,get in the car,' he heard a woman call out, as she revved her engines up, waiting for the owners of the names to own up to their summon.

lawns, detached homes, semi-detached homes, a park, trees, and all, greeted his sight as they drove through the winding streets that poured into other streets which eventually poured out to the school.

'I told you, you gonna enjoy this neighborhood', His mom let out, noticing the smile, and excitement on Tristan's face.

'Mom, its all incredible,' was all he could let out, as he gaped at the entire picture-square before him.

'Hey', she called out to Tristan who was already jumping out of the car. 

'Ya mom', he replied, fist bumping her and making a whoosh sound afterwards.

'Don't forget to . . . . . . . . . . . ', was all he could hear as he was immediately immersed in his excitement, and continually awed by the crowd pulled by the school.

'This is going to be awesome', he let out, adjusting his headphones to sit better, as he moved forward.

'Well, Hello High School', he let out as the bell rung in a distance.