Seven.

"So Landon," Sev handed her a bottle of beer, "Why did you come to Baghdad?"

Landon put the game controller down next to her and took the bottle from Sev, "What you mean?"

"What made you come to Baghdad? You are so far from home with nobody to be with you."

"I'm fully aware of that." She giggled as she took a swig of the beer, "I came here to travel. I got bored."

"Of?"

"My job at home. Being a technician and an engineer is a lot of work, but it's very dull, y'know?"

Sev nodded whilst adjusting his hat, "Akeed, I understand that. But I don't know what it's like to be bored. I do want to know why Baghdad out of all places-- especially this part."

"Excuse me?"

"Be sure to do your research before going somewhere. There are a lot of trafficking, dealings, and violence going on in certain places of Baghdad, as well as the nice parts. Not everything is so... Ya rayyal, help me out Dave." 

"Basically how you Americans say lit." Dave got up to go in the kitchen.

Landon scowled at Sev. What kind of game are you trying to get me into? She questioned as she sipped the beer. She wondered why he was asking her about her interests in traveling the world, but it seemed that he was trying to dig deeper.

Landon also wanted answers too.

"Oh okay." She simply stated, "What do y'all do?"

"What is a y'all?" Sev inquired.

"You all. You guys. What do you guys do?" Landon furrowed her eyebrows in curiosity, "Are you guys bad people?"

Dave and Sev let out a laugh, "No, sweetheart. Far from that, but we do have deadly sins that we partake in." Dave said.

"Our jobs are to take them down. Trafficking rings and brothels, things like that."

"Ruthless good people. That is how I view myself, well ourselves."

Pharaoh is part of a trafficking ring... I unknowingly helped him out with getting girls and befriending them just so they could be stuck in there. He made me a monster and I didn't even know. Some days I wished that I continued to not know, so that I didn't have to face this situation that I'm in.