(24)

I started to shake my arms furiously.

"chill down, it's me." The voice I didn't want to hear, says.

"Jungkook?" I whisper. Feeling his grib losen I turned around to see him. This time I wasn't drunk. He breaths.

"are you ready?" he asks slowly.

"no." he is really looking forward to fight. "I can't believe this." I say suddenly. I look up at him to see his eyes on me already. "are we really going to do it?" he nods his head slowly.

"sure." he says in the dark. "I can't wait for it." I felt something tickling my stomach. I tried to shake it off. He comes closer and closer. I tried to back away when my back hit my closet. I sigh.

"I think you should go now. You are here as if nothing had happened, Jungkook." I say. We were staring at each other. Eye to eye. He left out a small sigh with a laugh in it.

"I know right? I think I'm too crazy for you to realize that I wanted to see you." he says before slowly going back and climbs on the window.

"crazy for me? Don't be a liar. Because... I don't think I can believe that even if I tried to, jungkook." I say controlling my tears. He lets out a slightly breath through his mouth, following by a small laugh.

"whatever you say, Y/n." he says shaking his head and jumped from there. I closed my eyes tightly, hugging my arms slowly. That's not how you were, Jungkook.

-2 WEEKS-

"you are not late." he says smiling, i smiled a weak smile with a small nod. "you see this room?" He says pointing at it, i nodded.

"What about it?" I ask.

"Go in and stay for 30 minutes."

"so cold!" the room was so cold and i was feezing. Wasn't yesterday's cold shower enough?! "I can do it, i can do it, i can do it, i can do it." i kept replaying those words inside my head until it's done.

Hearing the clock ringing I got out rapidly, smiling. He was smiling widely to his wife and back at me.

"Now the bell." he says clapping his hand togather. I nod and walked to where the bell was. Getting myself ready and wished to have a good luck. Keep on trying to hit the bell while breathing heavily, until I felt my feet touch the bell and it made a bell ringing sound.

"MR.JANG! I DID IT!" I screamed, jumping happily. Him and his wife were watching me in excitement.

"now, there is harder mission." I looked at him.

"And it is?" I say curiously.

"Fight me." he says. I was taking aback.

"What? No i can't."

"Why you can't? You are done for now. You did the last bell which is proving you are a bit ready."

"I mean, you are old-"

"I'm A good fighter." he says hitting his chest, getting his spot ready. I did my spot ready. "Ok, tree, two, one, go!" We start fighting. The fight was hard for me to focus on. He was fast and strong. Even though I tried my best, at the end I lost. I stare up at him, smiling.

"you are really good!" He nods.

"you need one more week and then you are completely ready." I nodded, the day I'm ready is the day me and Jungkook is our fight. I gulped nervously every time I think about it. "this tree over there, " he points, showing me the direction. "It was your fathers favorite punching tree."

"Really?" He nod. I stare at the tree. It's huge and looks indeed strong.

-ONE WEEK LATER-

I was completly ready now. I may be strong but not as strong as Mr. Jang is. He writes my name on his private note.

"Just a question, Why do you wanted to practice?" He asks doing the paper works.

"It's just..."

"Honest." he says, still staring down on his papers. I can tell him, right?

"I have a fight with someone." I say a bit nervously.

"With?"

"Jungkook." his eyes go wide staring up at me.

"Jeon? " he asks and I nod. "Why didn't you tell me before?"

"I was just scared that you wouldn't let me to." i say pleading.

"Of course i wouldn't let you, but can I stop you now?" I smiled.

"No..."

"He is a good boy." he speaks slowly.

"How do you know?"

"His dad and your dad, i teached them in private how to fight like me or... Stronger than me. " he smiled.

"do you think i can believe Jungkook?" he nods slowly.

"yes But be careful who to trust and who not to trust. Even if it was someone you know." I nodded he was right. I say my goodbye to him. He even made me learn much about guns and some other weapons and how to defend myself. I'm happy that I met him. That was such a good faith. Mr.Jang, thank you.

After getting myself ready, I heard someone knocked on my door. I looked at the peephole. Tae was standing there with his fine suit. I opened the door after taking a deep breath.

"hello, Taehyung." I made sure to call him by his name, not wanted to call by his nickname anymore. He looks at me as if he knew I didn't want to call him that anymore. "I'm ready." I say, stepping out and locked the door. Putting the keys inside my mini black back bag. Taehyung gets infornt of me, staring at me with those big wolf eyes.

"Arn't you going to change your mind?" He says looking at me with his pity eyes.

"No." I say straight.

"It's dangerous!" he says low.

"Tae, just stop with this! If I lose then I don't care! I just want to hit him! Take all my pains out on him!" I explained, walking out of the building. I stare back at him to see him smiling. "I called it by mistake, it's just my other friend is named Tae ,too." his face got serious.

"Then don't call him that anymore. " he walked past me. I hide my laugh.