XXX

Author's Pov

A piecing sound can be heard, shards of broken glass can bee seen, a woman so tempting was in the embrace of a man.

"Shhhhh" the woman was sobbing in the man's embrace under the moonlight. This scene was like flawlessly painted in a canvas, both of them possessed unearthly beauty that made them looked like a pair of immortal couple. His scene made the surrounding maids in a daze.

"Leave" The man's voice was magnetic with a hint of seductiveness as he ordered the unwanted people to leave. The woman finally looked up, she was starring in the man's deep blue eyes that was reflected under the moonlight that made her unable to shift her gaze.

The man before her was extremely handsome, his white hair sways gently as the wind blew, his facial features was gently reflected by light making him alluring.

"What's wrong Ma Chérie?"

"It's that woman again" the lady before him spoke between tears. Her extreme hatred, envy and resentment was masked with gentle and pitiful appearance.

"First she stole my opportunity to have Marinette du Vin as my manager, one of the most well known and professional manager in the modeling industry. And the second one....she accused me of tripping her in the Grand Banquet, which earned me a lot of hate and losing opportunities from other companies, I worked very hard from day to night to earn a rank in the Modeling International Industry Top 10 Ranking. But I didn't even get a chance while Cadenza Vasiliev was able to top all those models, despite her several appearances, earning the most high ranking model internationally for five years. " the woman held the man's shoulder tighter as she bit her lip showing such pitiful appearance that would sway any man.

While the man before her stiffen hearing the name Cadenza Vasiliev he felt shivers ran down his whole body, the man was no other than Dimitri.

"Margo, what happened my dear?" a man in his middle age walked towards them, which captured Dimitri and Margo's attention.

"Dad it's that woman again!" Margo ran towards her dad. Mr Mavros immediately consoled her daughter, his eyes met with Dimitri's.

"Margo dad has something to talk to Dimitri, we'll deal with that girl later"

Margo nodded and left the room dejectedly, her previous face turned into cold and bone-chilling one while a mischievous smile was hanging in her face.

"Mr Mavros" Dimitri greeted.

"Let's stop with the formalities and go straight to the point. Xuan is still breathing after taking poison for so many years, that man is unbelievable" Mr Mavros said resentfully.

"He's currently bedridden after he dies, I'll deal with his grandson" Dimitri replied as he settled himself in the couch.

"Be careful with your actions, Golden Dragon and the previous members of Crimson Blood Mafia is no joke. You've raised under Xuan's supervision to be one of his own underlings, yet you turned against him" Mr Mavros' voice sounds to be encouraging but an undetectable disgust and malice can be traced.

"You have so much potential than to be just a right hand man, you have the potential to lead. Your choice to join me than to be with that old man, you'll never regret that. After we deal with those two, you'll succeed to be the next heir and marry my daughter, with both power you and I will have limitless fortune" Mr Mavros patted Dimitri's shoulder.

After some more discussion, Mr Mavros left. Dimitri was left baffled hearing Cadenza's name. Now that she has triggered Margo, she won't be able to escape such misfortunes. Dimitri could only shook his head disappointingly, such interesting girl she couldn't be compare to limitless future he had with Margo.

Margo was sitting on the couch in her room, her legs were intertwined over the other. She slowly took sips in the wine in her hand, savouring the taste that was teasing in her mouth. The maids beside her were shivering in fear, they felt like the temperature in the room dropped to -10 freezing their souls, the comer their miss is the the more dangerous she is.

Her father was the leader of the Celestial Mafia the one who ended the Crimson Blood Mafia's legacy, since she was a child she gets everything she wanted....everything effortlessly. She was a princess in her family, a jewel in her father's eyes the precious pearl in her mother's lovely hands, treasured since birth everyone adores her , yet Cadenza Agatha Alexandria Vasiliev dared to cross the line and snatch the limelight that should have been hers.

"No one that messes with me will be able to live another day" Margo pledged under her breath. Her eyes were sharp and her aura was terrifying making her entire being extremely dangerous, as if she was a demoness under a human skin.

"Achoo" Cadenza was currently busy in her office when she was disturbed by a sudden sneeze.

"You should rest Boss" Collin was helping Cadenza with paperworks.

"I can't, no one will handle these" Cadenz replied without even batting an eye.

"..." Collin speechless, isn't he helping her? Where's the credit?

"Collin's right Cadenza, you should rest you haven't slept since yesterday. I'll handle them for you" Romano's voice caught their attention.

"Mr Kuznetsov's orders" Romano immediately interrupted Cadenza when he saw her displeased face.