Chapter 1

Arthur's P.O.V
As I was sleeping, my dad came in my room and through water on me and I asked him what the problem was. He said to me " Do you have anything you want to explain to me, and it came to my mind that I am buying drinks for us tonight and it's on me, and I laughed and my father was not laughing with me and I wanted to know what was going on myself and I told him"I really don't know what's wrong". He said in a happy tone" How come you didn't tell me that I was a granddad and I was looking confused and I said " Dad this has to be a joke I never met no one else and I been using protection ever since." Until it came to me that It was a light-skinned girl who was really pretty at my 27 birthday bash, and she had this pretty swimsuit and awesome body figure with the swim suit and we both woke up in the same bed and she dashed out of my bed before I even get the chance to get her name. Then, I shook it off until my father showed me a picture of the girl and this little boy that looked exactly like me when I was younger and it made me think " this can't be my kid can it. So, I went to track her down. And I found her and what was her name and everything and I went to her house, and it was about to go down.
( 2 years ago)
Kayla's P.O.V.
Kayla congratulations your pregnant "said the doctor".
Huh "I said"
Your 4 weeks pregnant "the doctor said"
Those 3 words would forever change my life.
But I was sitting on the couch with my swim clothes on my 2 piece bathing suit and shorts and I was thinking about those words when a knock was on my door and when I opened the door I saw the same dude that I had the one night stand with in some hot trunks and when I tell you wow. I slammed the door so, quick but what came to my mind is my son, Charlie and he already sleep and I had to go wake him up and go to the hiding spot, but he beat me to him and he was watching charlie and I asked him in a nervous tone "what do you want" and he told me " for two years not a phone call or message or hey it's me and we have a kid but, it's cool though.

Arthur's P.O.V.
So I went to Kayla's house and I knocked about twice and she came to the door and I saw her looking better than ever and she looked surprised like she found out that she got an new job interview, before I even got the chance to open my mouth she slammed the door, therefore I can read minds and she said something about a Charlie and I had to go see who that is. So while I'm walking on top of the house I stop and hear a small little heartbeat so I went inside the room and found the little boy that my dad showed me a picture of and he looked exactly like me while im studying his features. Kayla came into the room asking "what do you want" in a nervous tone and I was completely raged and I had to calm down before answering her because her heart beat was inconsistently beating like crazy. So, I said" For two years not a phone call or message or hey its me and we have a kid but, it's cool though. She asked me what name was and I told her " Arthur" is the name.

Kayla P.O.V.
The man I had a one night stand with was studying Charlie features and he looked exactly like him from head to toe, and I gather the courage I had to ask him what his name was and he told me his name was Arthur, but I felt a little pressure raised off my chest and he asked me what was my son name and I told him " Charlie Poseidon Curry" and he asked me why did you give him my last name, therefore I told him to let Charlie sleep and come in the front and I was going to tell the whole truth.