21

A/n: Wow, this book has over 1k reads!!! Thank you so so much!!💜💜

Y/n's POV:

Namjoon and I are now facing the back door of the company where I am supposed to enter in order for our plan to work.

Turning to him nervously I start to stutter.

"D-d you think t-this is going to work? What if it all goes wrong? What if J-Jimin interferes? What if-"

"Y/n seriously stop. Nothing is going to go wrong, trust me." He smiled.

I took a deep breath and smiled as well.

"Okay. Thank you, Joonie."

He smiled once more and walked off to the front of the building so that people won't get suspicious.

Hesitantly reaching for the door, I cracked it open to check my surroundings. Not seeing anyone, I sigh relieved and walk down the long hallway, my heels clicking as I make my way down to the lobby.

"Y/n?"

'Shoot.'

I freeze and slowly turn around to find Taehyung behind me with a confused look displayed across his handsome face.

"Oh Tae, it's just you." I place a hand on my heart in relief.

He chuckled.

"What are you doing back here? I thought you weren't coming?"

I laughed sheepishly.

"About that, I said that so that I can surprise Hobi..."

His face lit up and he flashed his boxy smile.

"Really? Let me help you!!"

I laughed.

"Thank you, but I think you should go back out because people could start looking for you."

He shrugged.

"I'll be fine. Please let me help!"

I sighed.

"Okay fine, but DON'T make a sound."

He grinned.

"I promise."

Nodding my head once and then turning back around to continue my journey, I feel Tae standing right behind me, literally breathing down my neck.

"Tae, not so close!" I hissed quietly at him.

"Sorry!" He whispered back.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Walking for a few minutes longer, we reach a red door all by itself.

Turning to Taehyung, I gave him a questioning look.

"Door to the stage." He mouthed.

"Ah." I mouthed back.

Quietly tiptoeing over to the door and slightly opening it, I peeked through the crack to find Hoseok standing on the stage giving his speech.

"...and I have one last person to thank. She's not here right now, even though I really wish she was, but I still want to thank her. This woman changed me for the better. I've become happier. Stronger. Motivated. All because if this one person. Y/n, you may not be here, but thank you so much. I owe it all to you. Thank you."

And with that, he made his way to the stairs, but not before I barged in.

"You owe me nothing."

Hoseok turned around quickly as the crowd fell silent.

"Y-y/n?"

I smile.

"Hey, sunshine."

He immediately started to sprint my way, stumbling in the process but quickly recovering. I open my arms to embrace him and as soon I was in his reach, he threw his arms around me and buried his face into my neck.

"I can't believe you're here!!" He mumbled into my neck.

I laughed.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world."

He pulled his face away and looked me in the eyes.

"Y/n."

"Hoseok."

Instead of answering me, he leaned in and placed a delicate kiss on my lips.

It was beautiful.

I kissed him back, tears now flowing down my face.

When we pulled away, I can see his own tears making their way down his soft face.

I chuckled.

"Why are you crying?"

He grinned.

"I can ask you the same thing."

We shared a little laugh and the crowd started to clap.

Hand in hand, we faced the crowd and beamed.

I was scanning their faces to see what their reactions would be, and they all looked so happy.

Jin was laughing along with Jungkook. Tae magically appeared next to Namjoon and both were giving me a thumbs up. Yoongi was clapping and grinning. And then there was Jimin. He was just staring at me.

Chills went down my spine and Hoseok seemed to notice.

Leaning down, he whispered,

"What's wrong?"

I faked a smile.

"Nothing! I'm just a little cold."

He chuckled and pulled me into another embrace.

"Better?"

"Yeah." I lied.

But in reality, nothing can warm up that cold gaze piercing through my heart.

Glancing out for just a second, I can see Jimin still staring right at me.

As if we were speaking telepathically, I can hear him say:

'This isn't over. You still have a choice to make.'