Part 2

The class began to chatter excitedly as the went up. "Floor 75. Access permissions required. Please state your name."

The class looked to Mandy, but she shrugged, "I don't have clearance."

Peter almost called out his name, but stopped himself. He almost called himself Peter Stark or Peter Stark-Rogers, as that's how he typically gave access. Luckily, MJ saved him, as she and Ned had access too.

"Michelle Jones with Peter Parker and Ned Leeds. Allow temporary access for the other occupants of the elevator." 

"Retinal scans activating."

Peter, Ned, and MJ were sure to look towards the walls instead of their feet so FRIDAY could complete the scans.

"Identities verified. Override enabled for lower-level passes." The door opened.

They walked down the hall, passing the Avengers' changing rooms. In the gym, which continued up into the 76th and 77th floors, Natasha and Sam waited with Steve. Vision and Wanda were there too.

When they entered, Wanda and Vision stopped their training, grabbing towels to mop their sweat. They came over to where the class stood at the gym entrance.

"We will leave you to your demonstration," Vision said.

"See you at dinner, Pete. Later, Ned, MJ." Wanda added as they left.

"Alright, Midtown." Sam stepped forward, "We normally don't do this, but since it's your class..."

"We're going to teach you some self-defense. Then we'll give you some demonstrations of what an actual fight is like." Steve continued.

[A/N: Warning: I sadly do not speak Russian, so the following may not be accurate]

"иди оденься, маленький паук. ты собираешься помочь с демонстрацией." Natasha said to Peter. ["Go get dressed, little spider. You're going to help with the demonstration"]

"но, мама паук," Peter whined, "все будут смотреть на меня. они не знают, что я могу бороться." [But, Mama Spider, everyone is going to stare at me. They don't know that I can fight."]

"ну тогда пришло время узнать, и они уже смотрят." ["Well then, it's time they learned, and they're already staring]

It was true, everyone was staring as Peter and Natasha conversed. Peter blushed and rubbed his neck before shuffling back out of the room, going to his changing room down the hall.

"Where is Peter going?" Cindy asked.

"To get changed," Natasha answered. "He's going to help when he gets back. For now, Steve, Sam, and I are going to show you some self defense techniques."

When Peter came back, dressed in his workout clothes, his pops told him to go stretch while they finished their mini self-defense class.

Then, everyone watched with wide eyes as Steve and Sam started sparring in order to give a demonstration for the class.

When Steve finally pinned Sam, Natasha stepped forward. "Alright, their fight wasn't bad, but now Peter and I are going to show you what a real fight looks like."

Natasha smirked as Sam gave an indignant shout and Peter sighed once more.

"What's Peter gonna do against the Black Widow?" Flash scoffed, finally speaking after his long and unexpected silence.

Natasha ignored him and beckoned Peter forward with a sly grin, "Why don't we show him, мой сын паук." [My spider son]

The pair slipped into their starting positions, eyeing each other until Natasha sprung. They fought like a pair of demonic ballerinas, striking with brutal elegance. Their fight was a dance, as they gracefully dodged and flipped around each other while they traded blows.