Chapter 24: Crossdressing

A/N: 12.05.19

I was supposed to have a schedule but lmao screw it

ENJOY

P.s: go check out my new bxb book, "My Lovely Roommate" ;) I promise you won't regret it.

s: go check out my new bxb book, "My Lovely Roommate" ;) I promise you won't regret it

🚬🚬🚬

I somehow ended up going to Killian's house, sitting on the edge of his bed while I waited for Killian to come out. I anxiously squeezed my clammy hands together, my stomach still turned into endless knots, already regretting coming here. My mind replayed the conversation we had before going into detention.

"Your fourth dare?" He asked and I nodded. Killian paused, pursing his lips as he leaned against the wall. He looked slightly hesitant at first. "Well, I have something that I have to do after detention and I could used your help."

"What do you need help with?" I asked slowly.

"Your fourth dare," he started. "I need you to help me break someone out of jail."

My mouth dropped wide open, wondering if I had just heard right.

"What?" I gulped.

"A good friend of mine ended up getting into some trouble," he explained casually. "He got into a fight near a grocery store with some other kids at his school and was sent to the police station, so the idiot's currently behind bars."

I studied his face but he seemed to be dead serious, which was when I realised that this Killian was probably crazy.

"We need to go pick him up with my jeep," he added, as if that was what bothered me.

"We?" I asked in disbelief. "What do you mean, we?"

"You and I, silly," he smiled.

"Shouldn't his parents be the one to pick him?" I asked, trying not to get distracted by his sweet words.

"Well, he's got a bad relationship with his parents so calling them is kind of complicated," he murmured, making me frown. "So we'll have to go in disguise and act as his parents instead. I'll go as his dad and you as his mom."

And that's when he completely lost me.

Killian was crazy, he really was crazy. There was definitely something wrong with that head of his.