The Scared Dancer(Austin Mahone Fanfic)

AUSTIN'S POV

"AUSTIN, WAKE UP. DON'T FORGET TO GO TO THE DANCE STUDIO" my mother yelled from the kitchen. I growned and rolled off my bed. "Dude." I heard someone say, I looked down and saw a body that belongs to my best friend. 

"Sorry I forgot that you were there. And do you want to go to the dance studio with me?" I asked. He nodded and I got up from his body. I went to go and get dress. When I came out of the closet Alex was already dressed. We headed to my car and I droved to the dance studio. As we walked in to the building, I stopped and waited at the frount desk. I saw Alex watching someone in the distance.When I was about to apporch him a worker asked if I needed help. "Hi, I'm Austin Mahone. I'm here for a pivorite dance studio." I replied.

"Ahh. there it is. Here is your card to get you in." The person said handing a card to me. I turned around and saw alex still watching the girl in the window. I turned back to the person who worked here, I said thanks and asked who the girl in the window is. He said that it was his daughter and asked if you wanted to watch her dance. I nodded and he told me to go up the stairs where there is a room up there where we can watch her. I walked over to alex.

"Come on AC, lets go." I said as I walked up the stairs and he followed me like a lost puppy. Once I found the room, I opened up the door and sat down in a red bean bag. I looked over and saw that Alex did the same thing. I could tell that he was cunfused at first then he saw that we were in this room so we can watch the girl he had his his eye on. Soon enough, I heard JB's fall come on. I addmedently turn around because that is a great song. I saw her dancing to the song, She was flawless. Once the song was over I saw the guy that she was dancing with walking out of the room. (The picture of the girl is the girl in the dance studio)