Chapter 2: I Have To Dance With Her

AUSTIN'S POV

The girl who was dancing still stayed in the dance studio and walked to her bag. She was looking around for some reason then she started to take off some of her clothes revling another outfit. This Outfit was more flowly. She walked back to the center of the room and closed her eyes. The music started to play and I carefully watched her as she started dancing. Soon enough I saw her doing ballet. I smiled at thought of going down there. So, I got up quickly and told Alex that I'll be right back. I ran straight down the stairs and used my card to get in to the same room the girl was in. I quietly walked in and removed my shoes and my Trukfit sweatshirt reviling a white T-shirt. I walked up to her and started dancing with her. All that I can think of is 'Don't mess this up Austin.' looking at my reflection in the mirror. I moved my head slightly to see the girl and saw her beautiful lightish brown eyes flickered. When she met my eyes she walked away from me to her bag  and grabbed a oversized sweater. "You're an amazing dancer." Was all that came out of my mouth. 

                                                                Bella's POV

I headed to my dad's dance studio. I LOVE dancing. Everyone knows that I dance to hip-hop. But, they don't know that I dance to ballet because I've been keeping that a secret. The only one who knows is my dad. I walked in to the dance studio and pulled out my card to get in. I saw that someone from my crew was here. He said that he wants to do one song then he'll go. I nodded and played fall by JB. I looked at my reflection and saw someone with dark brown hair watching me, I just smirked and went back to watching me. After Fall was over, the guy from my crew walked out of the studio. I looked around making sure no one was watching me and I saw no one. So I walked to my bag and took off my sweatshirt, my dancing pants and my convers revlings a tank-top thats from Nike and shorts also from Nike.I walked into the center of the room and closed my eyes. Soon enough, I felt someone behind me but I ignored it because I was too lost in the music. After the song ended I opened my eyes to see a very handsome guy. Once I found out that was a guy that was dancing with me I looked in the mirror and saw his beautiful hazel eyes. We both stared at eachother until I remeber that I was in tank-top. I walked over to my bag and put on a oversize sweater that goes to my mid- thigh. I heard him say that I was an amazing dancer. I blushed and looked at him. "Thanks." I picked up my bag and walked out to my red jeep. Once I got in to the car I heard the passager door open and closed. I looked at the person revling the guy who danced with me.

"Not to be rude but, why did you come in here?" I asked. 

"Because I wanted to see if your willing to go over states with me and my crew for my tour." He replied. I can tell that he was nervous about saying that. 

"I would love to but, I don't work with people like you." I replied as his smile turned into a smirk. 

"Well, if we spend this day together then would you think about it?" He asked still having the smirk on his face. I thought about it for a little while and then nodded at him.