On hold

" Annyeonghaseyo, Luhan imnida. Well this not an update, mianhaeyo. I'm just delivering a message from the author :) Apparently, she's having her finals in 2 weeks time. Awhhhh, yeahhh so that means no update for a while. Aigyoo, yah-author then how am I going to know what'd happen to me -.- Anyway, the author says that she'd fine time to write more for you guys ^.^ yay, I just can't wait! Like sriously, what'd happen between me and Hana? It looks like we haven't seen each other this past few days *sobs..sobs* :( "

Flashback

"Hana-ah?" I called out her name. She turned to me. "I'm bored" I said. "Let's play truth or dare!" She said. "Bwoa? But there's just the two of us" I pouted. "So what? We could still play" She answered. "Fine then. Let's do the rock, paper, scissors to determine who starts first." She nodded. We did the rock, paper, scissors and I won. "Yehet!!" I cheered. "Aigyoo.. Fine, what do you want?" She asked me. I smirked. "Kyaa, what's with that naughty smirk of yours!" She threw a teddy at me. "Hehehe.. You know what I want" I said. "No I don't know what you want" She pouted. "I want-" I din't finished my sentence. " I don't wanna hear!!" She covered her ears. I took her hands off her ears. She closed her eyes tightly. "Make me a hotcakes, jebal" I smiled. "Yah-Luhan, is that what you want" She asked. "Nae" I replied. "Fine then" She got up. I pulled her hand and she fell on my lap. I gave her a quick peck on her lips. "Yahh, my jagiya is blushing soo much!" I giggled. She got off of me. "I'm gonna go make your hotcakes now" She said. I nodded.

Ok now where we're we, ahh yaa, soo please hope that the author could score the highest for her finals! She might stop writing for a while if her marks are down. Hwaiting, author!!! Annyeong, readers! I hope you guys could be patient for a while :) Thank you for your co-operation.