Chapter 10 ~ End of it all.

~A month later.~
•America's POV.

It's been.. A month.. Since the arrival of Russia, and I've heard that he's in a coma.. Apparently he should be out of it within this week.. Hopefully today. I need a word with him.

For the past month I've been watching him.. sleep.

I know that's creepy and weird but.. I don't want him to leave me in that state. Yes, I am.. close to leaving the hospital, but I can't.. Have this happen..

I felt a cold breeze. 'Someone's left the..Fucking window open..' I thought to myself, as I stood up, pushing away the IV pole.

I dragged it with me to search for the open window. I eventually found it, and shut it.

I sighed, then turned around, and began walking back to my bed. I kept my head low, until I looked up.

..Russia was sitting up..

"..G-gh.." Russia rubbed his head, he looked really tired.

"..Russia" I yelled slightly, and walked over to his bed. I sat beside him, and grabbed hold of his hand.

Russia looked at me, and his tired expression turned.. Sort what, happy. "..H-hey.." He whispered.

"Why.. Are you here?.. W-what have you—" I got cut off my Russia, placing his spare hand on my cheek. I shivered, he was cold.. Very cold..

"I w-wanted.. To stay w-with y-you.." Russia muttered, tearing up, his hand slipped off my cheek, and he fell back on the bed. He laid there, staring at the roof.

"..I.." I couldn't say anything, I just let a tear roll down my face.

I eventually choked something out however.

Something that even scared me to say.

"..I.. W-wanted t-to pull my.. L-life support.." I hugged myself, and began crying.

Russia sat up again, and looked at me. He looked like he was about to cry. "..W-why?.." He muttered.

".. I'm tired.. O-of everything.." I looked down, continuing to cry whilst hugging myself, before looking at the tube on my arm. It was life support.

Russia also looked at the tube, then looked at his own. He sighed, placing his hand on my cheek, and making me look at him.

"I.. I-I'm sorry.." I muttered.

•No-ones POV.

America and Russia stared at each other for a minute, before Russia kissed America.

America was taken back, and as soon he went to kiss back, Russia pulled out of the kiss, pressing his forehead again America's. "..We c-could...G-go together.." He muttered, keeping his hand on America's cheek.

America shakily sighed, before nodding. "I'd.. I-I'd like that.."

Russia lightly smiled.

America walked over to his hospital bed, and pushed it closer to Russia's. They both held hands and looked at the ceiling.

They both hand their spare hands on their life support plugs.

"3..

2..

1.."

They both inhaled, before..

Two loud beeps where heard.

They could finally be free.
Finally be together.
Finally be safe.

Without any worries..

The Doctors POV.•

Several doctors ran into the room, to find two beds, with two people laying on them, as they both held hands, peacefully laying.

Both of their life support plugs had been pulled.

Doctors began lowering their clipboards, as a few seconds of silence was held.

"22:41.." One doctor said, writing down the time.

"May the two, rest in peace."

And in peace, they did.

==============================================