25. To go with whom?

'Pretty peaceful..... MY ASS!'

The teacher in front of me flinched in fear when he saw my beautiful smile.

Yes, I was smiling but I couldn't hide the malicious aura surrounding my whole body. I looked like as if I was ready to burst out in rage.

"Uhm... S... so Miss Burnsworth... you... you... have to report... t... to the student council... today." The teacher was now stuttering in fright.

Now, here's what happened.

After spending the whole day on this boring school, I finally made my way out of the classroom. Then my teacher suddenly blocked my path on the hallway and approached me about the principal's command for me to go to the student council.

'See? Who wouldn't get angry? Instead of going home and spending my time harassing Dull, I had to go to that damnable student council.'

With the intention to escape, my list of excuses had been finalized in my mind.

"Teacher, actually I – "

I couldn't finish my excuse when I suddenly felt my hand being pulled. My body was thrown off balance so I reflexively closed my eyes as I braced for impact in case I fall on the floor. However, I didn't fall on the floor instead I fell on someone's embrace.

Before my mind could catch up on what was happening, I felt a soft sensation on my forehead. When I raised my line of sight, a pair of sharp yet seductive dark blue eyes was affectionately looking at me.

I could hear gasps from some students and even from the teacher near me.

'Hands down on this dude! Not only he caught me off-guard but he even managed to steal a kiss from me. Well, he's handsome so he's forgiven.'

"Going home?" He asked.

"You're gonna send me home, again?" A playful smile appeared on my face. "Is that you're specialty, Hannibal?"

"That's not my specialty." He shrugged. "My specialty is making you fall for me."

"Wah! Seriously?! Maria hooked up with Hannibal?!"

"No way! I thought she liked Louis."

"Well, Louis prefers Charlotte so maybe..."

"Is Hannibal wooing Maria?!"

The loud murmurs erupted from the students in the hallway.

"What a smooth talker you are, Hannibal." I giggled in amusement.

"Shall we go now?" He asked as he let me go from his embrace but he kept on holding my hand.

"I'm afraid Maria won't be coming with you." A voice resounded just a small distance away from us.

'Oh yes... I forgot that it's always a combo attack.'

I made a facepalm in my mind after I heard the familiar voice.

When I looked at the direction where the voice came from, I saw Lance making his way towards us.

"Maria is the new vice president of the student council so she still needs to report today." Lance spoke with a smile as he grabbed my free hand.

"Everyone's waiting in the student council office, Maria. We shouldn't make them wait too long." Lance's sky blue eyes were overflowing with warmth as he looked at me.

"She doesn't need to do such trivial things." Hannibal's deep voice and deadly glare made him look intimidating.

Hannibal pulled my hand towards him but I could only take one step forward since Lance was holding my other hand firmly.

"Unfortunately she does, since this is the decision of the principal." Lance retorted still keeping the suspicious smile on his face.

"Maria will go with me." Hannibal spoke in a menacing tone which obviously was ignored by the recipient.

"Nope, according to her student duties, Maria will go with me." Lance replied.

"Hey can you see this! Senior Lance and Hannibal are fighting over Maria!"

"Amazing! I thought this only happens in a drama series."

"If I were her, I would definitely choose Senior Lance!"

"Oh please, Hannibal is much better!"

"I wonder who will Maria choose?"

'Adolescence... Their imaginations certainly run wild at this age...'

"So Maria, who will you choose?" Both Hannibal and Lance finally threw the question at me making me jump in surprise.

'WTF! Were they having some kind of skit here? Can I smack the director?'

My jet black eyes glanced at the two boys.

So I have to choose between the two...'

Before I could voice out my choice, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

It was from Dull.

[I'm ready to pick you up.]

'Three choices... F*ck this shit!'

______________

A/N:

Now my dear readers....

WHICH BOI SHOULD MARIA CHOOSE?