epilogue

James and Azalea's first night together had been wonderful

James and Azalea's first night together had been wonderful. James never thought he'd been in bed with a woman who was almost a hundred years old. He was certain he used a Contraceptive Charm, but perhaps it was because he was never good at Charms. If Azalea had known that, she would have done it herself.

Within two years, James had gotten Azalea pregnant. When she learned of the news, she smacked him across the chest and threw a big fit because she claimed she was still too young to be a mother, but James had retorted that she was technically much too old. She simply smacked him again.

It was during the rise of Voldemort when she had given birth to a boy named Elijah on July 28, 1980. She had breathed happily without a large weight on her shoulder because her son was not the child in the prophecy.

James and she were able to live just a little more freely and happily, but they would still have to help defeat Voldemort. With her brother leading the Order of the Phoenix, she felt frightened for him, but she had to be brave.

Azalea, James, Ivory, Dawn, as well as the other Marauders, and others had joined the Order of the Phoenix. They were fighting against the Death Eaters valiantly until Sirius was sent to Azkaban for murdering Effie and Lily, Peter, and twelve Muggles.  Voldemort went into hiding after almost being defeated by Harry Evans-Evanescence, the Boy-Who-Lived.

Ivory was devastated, but she knew it wasn't Sirius who murdered them. She believed Sirius would never betray his friends or her. Remus had fallen into a bottomless pit of his own sorrows, but Dawn was helping him through it.

James and Azalea spent their time taking care of Elijah. The two weren't married yet, but they didn't need to be because they had each other and their friends - who were broken, but getting through it together.