Chapter 17

Hey guys!! As I promised earlier, I have written Kayish's POV. I hope you will love this. Enjoy the chapter and leave the comments behind. I'm not sure
whoever is going to hate him or love him more. Let see.....

Unedited:

"It's all for just two years. Then I will leave this company." Her words still playing on my ears like an FM radio. I felt a weird knot on my stomach by thinking of her, leaving me again from my life.

I know I was a stupid jerk back then, but not anymore. I won't give up her that easily.

I want her badly in my life but I have no idea how? She seems moved on her life and has her own daughter with another man.

But for me? Nothing. I have nothing to say as mine except money but it can't give the happiness that I wanted, it made me jealous of her.

The day when I break up with her, I felt relief. I even threw a big party for my success right after I return to New York, the success of hurting her heart and dragging her life into a hole not knowing I'm digging my own grave for myself.

Revenge had swallowed my pride and I want to crush her so badly like she can't stand by her own feet anymore. Yes, I wanted to succeed - to win over her heart and then crush her into a million pieces. In the end I did whatever I had planned for her and left her.

Almost one year, I busied myself with my business and project work. I traveled to many places to visit my clients and put hard effort to gain their trust. No girls crossed my path, I didn't give any attention to them because they were just like a used paper needed to treat like a trash.

Within two years I earned a good name in society and felt so proud it like I reached heaven just jumping out of the earth. Day by day my company growth has been increased and I became one of the most popular businesses men in the world.

Most of the clients approached me and bound to work with me. I got whatever I want simply sitting from the chair. Magazines, newspapers were sung my pride and girls were started to chasing after me like a maniac.

Somehow I felt empty inside.

After that, I started to date different kinds of models to get rid of the emptiness I had in my heart. But that doesn't even help me instead it brought the memories of us back in college as how happy we are.

I missed her...

Whenever I tried to kiss them or take them in my bed, her face reflected through them and I gave up. I had several sleepless nights and restless days; the memory of us filled in my heart and it refused to beat normally.

Finally, Chole Flyer, my so-called girlfriend claimed me a father of her unborn baby. I know the baby is not mine because I didn't engage with anyone after her.

I felt betrayed and cheated. Anger overwhelmed my body and I filed a case on her. When she said the baby was not mine, I let her go just for the sake of her baby.

Everyone is the same. They were behind me because of my money except her - my girl, Riya. She is my precious gem, 24-carat gold full of pure soul and spirit but I didn't realize it until two years ago.

My heart longed to see her beautiful face again and again but my ego didn't accept the fact that I still want her in my life.

Her face still has an effect on me since the day when I left her on the spot.
She was in a horrible situation, her eyes were puffy, nose was pink and her face turned into a shade of red, not to mention her heart that was broken into pieces just because of me, my betrayal.

At first, I thought by dragging her life into miserable I can take my revenge but I realized my mistakes, but it is too late.

When she slapped me in front of everyone just because of one damn kiss, I vowed that I will break her down. Because she was the first girl who rejected me in the first place. I felt ashamed and I wanted to take avenge for that.